48 month installment?

• Thread starter Thread starter xelliotx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

xelliotx

Reaction score
I'm trying to sign some players over 48 months, but I can't seem to do it.

I want Simao from shandong, is there a way to do it? I set £0 and 1mil over 48 months, or am I doing it totally wrong

If you want to pay £1mil over 48 months then you are doing it right but I always have to pay like £2.5 mil for Simao (cracking player) but most transfers you need to give some up front.

The club generally want some money upfront. Also, I've found that in the same save, same time, same player a 7.5m upfront bid was accepted whilst I had reached minimum accepted bids of 5m upfront 3m over 48 months, 2.5 m upfront and 10m over 48 months. And to pay nothing upfront I had to pay roughly 16-17m.

Im guessing you mean that the offer has been accepted but your board wont allow you to complete the transfer?

I think it has something to do with the agent and loyalty fee, as I believe they come out of your transfer budget. Could be wrong though...

If you mean your board won't let you, you have to have the money for the first year in your transfer budget! (And I am pretty sure agent and loyalty fee's do not come out of your budget :) )

if it's over 48 months that means 250k will be paid in year one out of your current budget, do you have any other pending transfers where you haven't yet paid for the player but agreed to do so?

Back