48 Month installment

• Thread starter Thread starter JakePNE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K

JakePNE

Reaction score
Right i was messing around and offerd 40min for ramsey then they said 90million, i then offered 40mil over 48 months they accepted. Does this mean i will have to pay 40mil every month for 48 months?

No, you will just have to pay 40m at the end of 48 months

It shows the total value of the transfer near the bottom of the transfer screen.

Lol when its comes to end of season il probably just sign them straight away

It's made into smaller bits of money to pay over that period of time and this then accumulates into £40million at the end.

I use installments in most my transfers. It's a good way to pay for players you can't really afford on a single purchase. 90% of transfers in real life are paid in installments. It's only really the clubs with massive amounts of money that pay transfers in a single sum.

40m for ramsey is too much, get wilshere. got them both in 2014 for arsenal and wilshere is much better

In real life, every club pays in monthly installments, unless its someone like Real Madrid, Man City etc.

Just remember that 48 months is 4 years. And if you keep making big purchases every season, or even worst, every transfer window. You are likely to go the way of the pompey since your making too many monthly payments.

I tend to buy players only with immediate funds, unless he is arriving to my club at a future date or he is integral to my jigsaw puzzle and funds are low.

Back