thriller26

Reaction score
Hey guys just finished 3rd season with Boro coming 6th and qualifying for Europe in the process. Looking to have a good go at it. Squads is pretty good but I need a new cm who can run the game have bout 20m for him and I need a new left winger/Inside forward I have Andrei Ivan on the right and aboubakar through the centre. Have 15-20m for him too. Any suggestions?

DLP- Will Hughes, Tom Davies, Ruben Neves, Hojbjerg, Ward-Prowse, Lucas Silva, Carlos Soler or Lucas Romero.

IF- Kuki, Matheus Pereira,Josip Brekalo.

Hughes rejected me for West ham will look at hojbjerg and solar. Had matheus perreira on loan for 2 seasons but they wanted 56m. Look at kuki and brekalo though thanks

Carlos Soler has incredible stats at the start of the game, If he has developed properly he should be top class by the 4th season.

Carlos Soler has incredible stats at the start of the game, If he has developed properly he should be top class by the 4th season.

Got soler for 10m looks brilliant no such luck with brekalo. Kuki went to monaco. Trying to get mertens on a free but not interested in talking. Trying everything haha