i'll give it a go. this has been my favourite formation since the days of cm 99/00.

edit - i've got the club world cup coming up and my dog could probably create a tactic to win that, i'll let you know once i play some league games with it

Last edited:
What do you do for training and opposition instructions

just won the serie a and have moved to liverpool will update soon

Hi. Really liking this tactic. Made three tweaks to it. Changed the advanced playmaker support to a regista, moving him back one slot. Decided one these settings; Close down more, dribble more, get further forward, more risky passes, tackle harder, shoot less often.
I also changed the left sided central defender to a ball playing defender and the goalkeeper to sweeper keeper defend duty.

Now I'm winning almost everything!

Last edited:
Hi. Really liking this tactic. Made three tweaks to it. Changed the advanced playmaker support to a regista, moving him back one slot. Decided one these settings; Close down more, dribble more, get further forward, more risky passes, tackle harder, shoot less often.
I also changed the left sided central defender to a ball playing defender and the goalkeeper to sweeper keeper defend duty.

Now I'm winning almost everything!

can u upload it plz ? :)

Last edited:
can u upload it plz ? :)

I’m not home atm. But changed the regista to a roaming playmaker. Same settings but runs into channels ticked on. It makes it a bit more offensive.

I’m not home atm. But changed the regista to a roaming playmaker. Same settings but runs into channels ticked on. It makes it a bit more offensive.

ok i will try, with the regista it was a good tweak ;)

I practiced tactics, but I lost my final matches.

I practiced tactics, but I lost my final matches :(