Krovsky

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the tactic i used for my first 2019 season, its based on a tactic i already used on 2018 and is ptretty similar to TFF.

Tactic Name: Lets Score
Tactic Formation: 5-2-3
Opposition Instructions: I dont use
Training: Assistant manager deals with it
Corner Taking: Use good corner takers, just beware to not use one of the 2 man on the back

For those who say that Portugal is a easy League i leave my season titles to show it works besides Portugal.
When i play againt big teams, away or home, specialy on Champs League i pull back the 2 wingbanck to regular defenders, meaning a 5 man defensive line.

View attachment 34176
The tactic
View attachment 34175
Team Intructions in possession
View attachment 34116
In Transition
View attachment 34115
Out of Possession
View attachment 34113

Last edited:
What did you do with Rafa, Salvio and alikes? wingbacks or strikers? How about Jota and Felix, strikers?

Btw, Samaris, Fejsa and Alfa went to CBS?

Im trying to use something similar in my 2nd november save, but the squad seems to struggle to fit this tactics, specially the wingers

I loaned all the wingers and sold them on season 2. Felix i was trying to train im as Striker but he excells on the midfield, but still SLB as a strong midfield so he is benched. Sold Fejsa and Alfa is on loan.
I edited the print from my first season transfers so i could fit them all.

View attachment 33963

Last edited:
I loaned all the wingers and sold them on season 2. Felix i was trying to train im as Striker but he excells on the midfield, but still SLB as a strong midfield so he is benched. Sold Fejsa and Alfa is on loan.

So, tried this for a few games. What a bomb!! Scored for fun, good defense and the best is the retraining.

I've put Rafa, Jota, Felix, Salvio, Zivcovic and Cervi set to strikers and they are great!

Alfa is on the mid but Fejsa and Samaris are great CBs!!

I don't need to buy no one to the 1st team!

Great work. Congrats!!