Ryuuzaki

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm season 2 with Tottenham, and have 5 brilliant attackers:

Oscar Cardozo
Gilardino
Pavlyuchenko
Balotelli
Owen

Question is, who should get priority? I usually play 2 attackers, 1 tall slow one, 1 shorter faster one... Balotelli is injured for 5 months so he's out atm... I use Cardozo and Gilardino in first team, with Owen jumping in when needed...Gilardino performs brilliantly, however Owen was the top goalscorer of the Premiership in season 1 when playing for Newcastle.... Cardozo is doing great, 6 goals in 4 games, and he's a constant... I've put Pavlyuchenko on the reserve team though, and he scores goals for them regulary... Plus, he was 1 of the best strikers in the first season. Opinions?

Balotelli and Cardozo. The rest aren't Brilliant.

1. Cardozo (First 11)
2. Balotelli (First 11, when fit)
3: Gilardino (Bench)
4. Owen (Bench)
5. Pavlyuchenko (Reserve)

seems fine to me (H)

Balotelli and Cardozo, and keep Gilardino as backup or sell him and get Laurito

Why'd you manage Tottenham anyway? :P

Yeah, I agree with the rest, Balotelli and Cardozo for the first team.

Similar problem...

Have Marqunihos, vela, Keirrison and Balotelli...

Who to choose?

sell pavulynchecnko get cash and get new AMR and AML, GK or CB (maybe new CM too)
start Cardozo and Bollatelli (Owen and Gilardino as backup) Bolatelli injured, start owen if he was brilliant last season and use Gilardino as super sub.
Similar problem...

Have Marqunihos, vela, Keirrison and Balotelli...

Who to choose?

Start Marquinhos and Bolatelli (depending on season for Vela though) or i would put Bolatelli on the right, vela on the left and have kerrison and marquinhos upfront igf playing 4-4-2 :P
thats what i would do, or even marquinhos on the right and bolatelli upfront

Back