• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 703
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cro

Reaction score
I dont know is this right place for this thread, but who cares... These 5 questions are:

1. Can Chelsea win Champions League finally?
2. What can Mourinho do with his Real Madrid side?
3. Can we expect clubs like Portsmouth who cant pay their debts in major European leagues?
4. Can we expect some outstanding youngsters like Pedro in previous season?
5. And finally what can Roy Hodgson do with Liverpool?

Share your answers...

1. Can Chelsea win Champions League finally? I think they'll be there or there abouts, but just miss out
2. What can Mourinho do with his Real Madrid side? Come 2nd, Barca are still too god, despite Real having the best manager in the world.
3. Can we expect clubs like Portsmouth who cant pay their debts in major European leagues? Yeah, I think Portsmouth will be fine.
4. Can we expect some outstanding youngsters like Pedro in previous season? There's always some, in the premierleague I think Hernandez, Wilshere and Cleverley will be good if they get game time.
5. And finally what can Roy Hodgson do with Liverpool? If Torres stay's fit then they'll do better than last season, but not in the top 4, they need to sign another striker as back-up for Torres as N'Gog isn't good enough on his own, they also need 1 more defender, it will be interesting to see where they finish, I really can't put a guess on it.

1.No unless they spend some money
2. Depends if the players agree with his tactics. Some players may not be happy with the work ethic he demands. I cud see them winning the league if their players gel well.
3.Yes, there are lots of clubs in debt atm but maybe not as much as Pompey!
4.We always see amazing youngsters each year so I say yes
5. Win league cup or FA cup maybe. Face a huge fight to get back in the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back