BessaBernardo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I installed FM15 3 days ago. I can play it without problems except when I do a match, that starts to
overheat the laptop. When the match ends the laptop starts to decrease the temperature and fans noise.
When I start the game, I had 5 stars on performance, although when I'm doing matches it is always fire ...
I've checked CPU usage and sometimes I see it reaching 100% usage for a few seconds and Ram is always on 70% (1GB of 4GB used) (what is normal, right?).
This game only has 3 leagues from Portugal and my matches are always on 3d.
My laptop has 6 months (CPU: i5-4200M, RAM: 4GB, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 820M).

Hey guys, I installed FM15 3 days ago. I can play it without problems except when I do a match, that starts to
overheat the laptop. When the match ends the laptop starts to decrease the temperature and fans noise.
When I start the game, I had 5 stars on performance, although when I'm doing matches it is always fire ...
I've checked CPU usage and sometimes I see it reaching 100% usage for a few seconds and Ram is always on 70% (1GB of 4GB used) (what is normal, right?).
This game only has 3 leagues from Portugal and my matches are always on 3d.
My laptop has 6 months (CPU: i5-4200M, RAM: 4GB, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 820M).

me and computers are not friends. but during the summer especialy in Portugal where it's hot as **** your computer will overheat just by being on

I would suggest the followings:
1. Make sure the ventilation area is not covered when you use the laptop.
2. It's most likely dust. Dust is not very thermo-conductive if I remember well, and it's the main reason for overheating laptops in the majority of cases.