Dragoonhead

Reaction score
Hi ! I'm a new guy here at FM-Base and on FM 2014, i liked the FM-BASE 50M Challenge and i saw that no one done it for FM15. Because of that, i decided to create it for FM 15 simply copying what was done like a little tweak for the stadium and since i'm French, it's not on Premier League, but on Ligue 1, with the same amount of money. I decided to remove Caen from Ligue 1 to Ligue 2 and Nimes from Ligue 2 to National (which is happening in real life because of match fixing issues).

Because i want this a little more challenging, your squad must have, at least, 26 players and 6 of them must be french.

GLHF !
View attachment 289582

I've spent 3 days starting, re-starting, making search filters, scouting, making lists, and so on in order to make the best possible lineup. And I CAN NOT find a good striker who is willing to sign.
I'm actually so happy with most of squad. I'm spending almost all of my money on the starting lineup and then I've got a handful of older, cheap players to fill out the squad. But my starting striker situation is a disaster. I've got Corentin Jean as my promising backup, and Jovic coming in 18 months. But I want someone I can count on at a high level until those two are ready.
The best striker I've been able to convince would still be the worst, or second worst player in my starting lineup.

Just wanted to vent. Once I find my man I'll post my transfer activities.

Also. Lazio can suck a ****. In my first 2 of... maybe 10 restarts, they've been willing to sell me Onazi for under £5m but now they want about £30m. He would be one of my best players but now I have to make another plan.

One last re-start. And I'f I can't find what I'm looking for with my search filters now I'll just give up and sign Fierro.