angs123

Reaction score
hi i'm playing liverpool. i cant seem to stop tevez from scoring against me, he scores at least twice in matches against me! i dont think it's my tactic as it works well against other top strikers like rooney and adebayor. what are your opposition instructions for him, or what can i do to change this?

I've got him in my Man City squad and he scored 30+ goals in my first season so I think everyones having this problem. He's really good at running with the ball and finding space so if you tactic allows I'd say to man mark him, and general tactic should be to go in hard, make him think twice about taking a player on.

And a bit of good fortune to boot as well.

Good advice. Always a tough player to defend against.

shall try out all of your suggestions. he played 30 games for man city, scored 25. =( luckily 18 in league only, allow my torres to be top scorer.

use someone who's decent defensively to mark him. i bought anthony annan in the wolves game and he did a good job silencing attacking midfielders like steven gerrard (though i still lost, gerrard didnt perform very well), tim cahill, basically almost anyone else who he man marked. also, use players who have high marking, tackling, CONCENTRATION (most important) and of cos, stamina and pace. hope this helps |)