cerva82

Reaction score
Hi there,

can someone tell me if this is ok?
I have sold player to Man Utd for £4.3M with clause of 50% next sale. Man Utd now sold player to Hull for £5.25M and I only got £21,500? It says: fee was paid to Man Utd due to the player playing in a set number of international games after his move to Hull.... thanks

63B6404D7D5BAD8DAD4EF7589E597D6345A134AA

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure, but this is 1 year after the player transferred to Hull, isn't it? Are you sure you didn't get the 50% of the transfer fee last year, and that this isn't just 50% of an additional clause negotiated between Man Utd and Hull?

I'm not 100% sure, but this is 1 year after the player transferred to Hull, isn't it? Are you sure you didn't get the 50% of the transfer fee last year, and that this isn't just 50% of an additional clause negotiated between Man Utd and Hull?

Well I can't check past clauses can I so I'm not sure about it? And you are right, he has played 30 games for Hull already.. thank you

This is a year later, Hull had a clause that they had to pay Man United 43k, and 21.5k has gone to you as a result of that. You will have already been given half the fee when the transfer occurred.