54321 star rating midfielders shortlist

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
hello all i have made a midfielders shortlist from star rating from 5 4 321 in the game i have over 20 reports or more hope you like it.

Any players you would like i will get a report on that i have missed thanks.​

oh and if this is in the wrong section can a mod move it and if you all like this i will make a goal kepper shortlist and strikers and defenders one to :)

Last edited:
how many leagues did you loaded mate ? when are you going to do the other ones ?

um... these are all the players that everyone knows about, Ronaldo, Kaka....

all scout reports will be different as there are different scouts at different clubs, and most of the time, the scout reports are kak anyway, I see what you are trying to do, but these are all VERY well known players and mostly unobtainable if you are OTHER big clubs in the first 2 - 3 years anyway... :)

Messi? unless my eyes are missing him!.....he'd be 3 star anyway ;)

um... these are all the players that everyone knows about, Ronaldo, Kaka....

all scout reports will be different as there are different scouts at different clubs, and most of the time, the scout reports are kak anyway, I see what you are trying to do, but these are all VERY well known players and mostly unobtainable if you are OTHER big clubs in the first 2 - 3 years anyway... :)

very true mate i was trying to make a list of all areas like 5 stars to 1 star players but now when i load a new game i cant seem to find my own shortlist evan though i saved it in shortlist file

Isn't the star rating dependent on your current division? I've had players rated 5 star for championship and upon promotion they are rate 3/3.5.

Good to see someone trying to help out though, nice one Inzaghi! :p

Isn't the star rating dependent on your current division? I've had players rated 5 star for championship and upon promotion they are rate 3/3.5.

Good to see someone trying to help out though, nice one Inzaghi! :p

yeah mate rating will change for certain clubs and leagues lol

my only problem is say if i start a new save i cant load the file but if am in the liverpools ave i can any ideas on how to sort it be great thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Messi? unless my eyes are missing him!.....he'd be 3 star anyway ;)

messi report hasent come yet but he be 5 star