stefanenman

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Last year I made a database on a Dutch Football Manager forum. It was about the ‘’6+5 rule’’. By example Chelsea have to start at least with 6 English players, and at most 5 foreigners. In November I wanted to make the database already, but I didn’t have enough time. Now I have time enough, so I want to start making this database.

But it’s a lot of work. I already asked 2 people who helped me last year to help me this year to. I didn’t get an answer from them. I hope you would like to help me.

Not all the UEFA countries are ‘’available’’ in FM. So we have to download some of them. If you can’t download that competion who is not available, we don’t admit the 6+5 rule to that nation, because it’s too much work to create countries.

When you are in the editor you have to load patch 11.3 . The next step is add the rule nation by nation. I started with Holland. I go to ‘’Add Nation Rules’’. Nation: Holland. We don’t change anything by settings. Finish. Then I go to the tab ‘’divisions’’ and ‘’Add’’. Single division (not by all the countries). Eredivisie is the first division in Holland. The Premier League the second. You can look at Wikipedia how much number of rounds there are. After you add the competitions you have to go to {name of the completion}(left). Go to the tab ‘’fixture rules’’ and then ‘’match rules’’. First 11 rules  max. of foreign players, value 5.

That was 1 nation and we have to do 53. You can made it yourself easy to download a good download version of that nation. Because the regulation and promotion rules are mostly already in it. I think I forgot to tell you a lot, but I will remember that. I put this on a few forums and sites and I hope a lot of people will help me. The link below is a link with a lot of added leagues.

By the way: If there are a few people who will help me, I will send that people a few nations, so we are not going to do competitions twice.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104...stuws-additional-leagues-for-fm11-t49130.html

Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Estonia
Faroe Islands
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Kazakhstan
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Moldova
Montenegro
Netherlands
Northern Ireland
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Scotland
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Wales

Last edited:
Why not choose to do this for 11.3 patch?

Why not choose to do this for 11.3 patch?

now I do:p

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:54 PM ----------

I found only one person who can help me... We will start tommorow... I hope other people will help us!