6 Database Testers Required

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

psycho1970

Reaction score
I have adapted a FM10 Db for FM11 and require 6 testers to holiday 2 games for 10 seasons 1 without Custom db and 1 with a Custom db, Cant tell you a lot about it here but the selected testers will get full details via PM.

A mediafire or similar account is required.

Post here if your interested and I will select the best 6 candidates.

Thanks

Psycho1970.......

I'm intrigued, i can test :)

I'm intrigued, i can test :)

Will send you link and details, cheers mate

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

4 testers still required

I will test if you like.

will people who don't get involved eventually know the hypotheses and results for this experiment?

I would volunteer, but I'm extraordinarily lazy (H)

ill do it

As a relative newbie I will put you on standby, Im a bit wary of new members at the moment due to "the shots" shenanigans

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

will people who don't get involved eventually know the hypotheses and results for this experiment?

I would volunteer, but I'm extraordinarily lazy (H)

Yes once Test results are in and any tweaks required made then this db will be made public and download-able.

But what I will tell you now is that it will change the game hopefully for the better.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:24 PM ----------

Still looking for 3 testers, the more testers, sooner I can release it

i can test for you if you want however i'm quite busy over the next week so you might have to wait abit for feedback.

Hey im off work for a few weeks and tend to spend most of it On football manager

Been playing the game for years and always intrested in finding ways to make the game more enjoyable

Available if you need me
kel

I can test if you want, I have a mediafire account and time on my hands :)

Hey im off work for a few weeks and tend to spend most of it On football manager

Been playing the game for years and always intrested in finding ways to make the game more enjoyable

Available if you need me
kel

Same as post 8 mate, on shortlist

I can test it if you need.

Cheers mate will PM you with details and link to db

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

I can test if you want, I have a mediafire account and time on my hands :)

Fantastic your my 6th tester, Will PM you with details and link.

Having patch 1.3 is required I suppose? Just checking.

Back