60 million for fabregas

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
im playing as arsenal in 4th season and real madrid just offered me 60 million for fabregas i reckon i could get more but not sure if i should sell him i think i would be able to cope without him as ramsey randall and woods are turning out to be quailty players just wondering what every1 else thought?

Fabregas is worldclass lol i wouldnt accept lower than 100 M for him and personally id rather have him in my team than the money in the bank.He hasnt even hit his peak 4 seasons in and whoeva u replace him with, wouldnt do a better job.

Defintley. You should keep him as he is a top player. Worth much more than 60M.

yup. If ya want to get people off your back just set the price tag at 150 million or sumthing lyk that. The interest in him will fade...

i would sell him
get someone 30 or 40m and keep rest for jan or next season

possibly defour, fellaini someone like that

i would not sell fabregas he is 1 of the best in his position or the best depending on the tactics you use
i would rather a world class player in my team then money in the bank

u won't be able to sign anyone as good as him trus lyk the guys sed not less than 100 mil

on my arsenal game i would never sell fabregas to anyone ever.... :) but thats just me

if he has alot of interest in him offer him a sign a new contract with a high min release clause tht wud most prbz put thm off :D

i think that is good offer, you shoul accpet
and you can buy some player like:matias fernadez,vukcevic,and baloteli

I dont agree with any of these replies,in the first season Real Madrid were interested in him so they made an enquiry,i offered them Fabregas in exchange for Kaka and they accepted;now halfway through first season Kaka has the most assists in the league and has the best average rating

I wouldnt sell him unless you need the money. The only player that i think is on his level in the fourth season is Iniesta but Barca wont part with him cheaply so the best option is to keep him

DONT SELL

fabregas is a top player .one of the best midfielder in the world !

Back