PikaBen

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im having an issue with my team, in 3rd french league, predicted 12th so a middle team. I have like 60% possession in like 80% of my match but i have an awfull attack, i think the roles of my 2 strikers is not good, my AMC have really good rating, but not the 2 strikers...

Here is the tactic : View attachment 299299

I use no shout, no OI and i put Long shots to all my players to minimum
Pre match is Att. mouvement and general training is balanced high

My 2 strikers :
Left : View attachment 299301
Right :View attachment 299302

Some matchs : View attachment 299303View attachment 299304View attachment 299305View attachment 299306View attachment 299307

Well if you can help me a little ^^

Tchao ;)

1) play with one striker mate, the other Hassan is useless! so play a 433 with an AMC, set Giovan to run onto ball as the TM settings..

2) why are you playing so wide with now actual wide players? play narrow and through the middle, drill crosses and set more roaming

I am playing Lifeban and i don't have wingers so this tactic is more appropriated, i have a decent TG now.

I will try a narrow play and more roamings ;)

I'd say slow it down a bit too. Short passing with a quick tempo is harder than direct passing with a quick tempo, so either switch to direct passing or lower the tempo :)

I would leave the longshots as sometimes - putting them to rarely means they will only take rubbish longshots and will probably never score with them. Because of the ME there will always be too many longshots for now, so you may as well be having decent ones.

Having Zonalmarking without and wide players will leave you very open, so I'd set it to man marking :)

Thanks mate, but waht about the roles of my two strikers ?

Thanks mate, but waht about the roles of my two strikers ?

The roles are probably about right, but the right striker is awful to be honest, I'd look at getting someone better, especially the physical attributes which are even more important in the lower leagues!