75 Goals In 1 Season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue823

Reaction score
Sergio Aguero Somehow Stayed Fit For Pretty Much All Of The Season And Ended Up Scoring 75 Goals :)

44 League Goals Is One Of The Best Ive Seen In A While.

First Topic I Made On FmBase So Just Thought I Would Share :D

View attachment 219640

Still Somehow Only Managed To Win The League Cup XD

2nd In The League Behind Utd
Lost In Final Of FA Cup To Utd
Lost In Final Of Champions League To Utd

LOL

Last edited:
can you post screenshots of your fixtures page that shows your goalscorers each game so i can see the results and when and who he scored against and a screen shot of your transfer history as i cant seem to get him away from man city would be much appreciated thanks

go into your fixtures from the season he scored 75 goals and then up the top left where its says fixtures there is a drop down menu with goalscorers in it View attachment 219642

sorry to keep aking mate but thats ******* brilliant whats your formation and what have you set his role at

4-2-2-2

Use Him As Treq

Mata As LAM Neymar As RAM , These 2 Make About 65 Assists Between Them So Not Bad :D

Just Keeping Everybody Fit :@ Luckily I Had A Pretty Injury Free Season

Jamil Adam scored 39 goals in my Stockport save, he was injured for a month as well.

Wow, well done of you to get a full seasons work from Aguero, he normally misses a few games for me, though he still manages to get ~50 goals a season.

Most goals I've ever seen in a season is 81 by Yaya Sanogo (this was in FM11)
yayasanogohistorycareer.png

In the same season though my best regen ever Jean Wolff got 51, and the whole team pretty much broke every record possible...
jeanwolffhistorycareers.png

good job son.

but i find very comical in someways, cuz in my PSG save, augero request to be transfer listed and chelsea got him XD

and i managed to get 95 league goals in one season inmy arsenal save, cavani get most of then, with rvp also getting some. :P

Somebody on the forum posted a picture of their regen who had 120ish goals in all competitions in the season, I sense foul play there, but if legit, it pwns.

Anyway this isn't really worth it's own thread, but congratulations, that's a good tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back