7th in the premier league need player URGENT

just finished 3rd season with blackburn and finished 7th and qualified for the Europa league so need some good class players to hopefully win here is my team :DView attachment 225540

Obviously will sell a few players, any suggestion thanks!

Edit
My Transfer Budget is 25million

Last edited:
Gaston Ramirez on the left wing as an advanced playmaker. One of the best signings I've made. I signed him in my Newcastle save and he's an assist machine and chips in with quite a few goals as well. Bought him for around £10 million after the first season so don't know how much he'd cost in the 3rd. Gaitan is also really good playmaker on the right wing. got him for like £5 million after being transfer listed but doubt you need him since you already have hoilett. I also signed a lad called markus henriksen. Great playmaker and got him for around £5 million.

It's hard to suggest players since we don't know what position you are in need of players. Try getting someone like fierro. Turns out to be a beast of a striker if you can give him game time. Think his price will be really high in the 3rd.

Your team is quality. Id probably sign most of the players youve brought in. As for improving on it, Id probably say get a keeper like Jack Butland or Laurentiu Branescu
Mbaye Niang or Yaya Sanogo
Felipe Gutierrez for left wing

How has Sessegnon done for you? I got him with Rotherham in the Championship about 5 years in and i couldnt get him playing

Look at Adam Hlousek he is a good left winger/forward and then he score a lot of goals. he has scored 11 goals for my Newcastle in 9 matches:)

Back