neon76

Reaction score
a 541 for great defense and superb goals! PLAY LIKE THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

View attachment 336933View attachment 336932View attachment 336931
try this tactic View attachment 339008 IT MAKES YOUR TEAM PLAY LIKE THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watch it on full game and youll be impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for better results try this
View attachment 336835View attachment 336836View attachment 336931
I think i would choose the no shouts on how it performs but the defensive shouts on how its logical to pick.

but the football isnt as beautiful, getting rid of higher tempo shout and pass into space shout for 5.2.
try this then on holiday with spurs and see it gets into the champions league without you having to do anything!
try other peoples tactics and you just get sacked :( and if not, use them then if they do better in the league!

a 541 with great defense and superb goals
recommended for spurs and using c. eriksen or like him for advanced playmaker.

maybe try on holiday with no squad selection and see how you do if your not sacked (which you shouldnt).

heres the positions id use for spurs
af soldado
wingl lamela
ap eriksen
bbm sandro
wingr lennon
fb left naughton (maybe need to buy one of these)
cdd dawson vertonghen kaboul
fb right walker
gk lloris

dont beleive me, put it on holiday with spurs and select c. eriksen the advanced playmaker
and make the holiday options use this tactic and team selection.

it should get 4th but you should be able to do better!

goto the next page for results and twitch games of my tactic!

or go to them here
neon762 - Spurs season 2014-15 - Twitch
neon762 - Spurs 2014-15 season - Twitch

theres jpg images on this post but they might take a while to load sorry

the first one is the results for manager of the month and the next ones the formation and the next one is the stats from half of the season.

i suggest you get a great advanced forward if you dont have one and an advanced playmaker and box to box midfielder is important too. so do a search for those kinda players if yours dont play as good.
the wingers need to score as well a bit so if theyre not and no assists try others.

maybe you could get a new striker if you cant get yours to score maybe benzia. search for first touch 14 or more and role is advanced forward.
or get a advanced playmaker. search role advanced playmaker and finishing and long shots 13 or better.
or a box to box midfielder, finishing and long shots 12 or better.

Last edited:
If you want people to believe you, then maybe you should post some screenshots with results and maybe a little bit more information about the tactic..

Lol, use that tactic and go on holiday and you should be 4th or better???

Whats the point startign a save to holiday, and when would you accept a 4th place with spurs???

Pretty sure with spurs roster and using locksmith/goalalot/Monster you can win PL with ease.

If you are going to post a tactic, do better than this, this post is a disgrace.

its a ps vita tacitc as well and the full game watching is playing realistically which i havent said about.
and maybe its realistic then for points which people might want and to play realistically and not play stupid for people watching the whole game like the premier league.

as for a disgrace i have made it myself so its no disgrace and it has wingers and is kinda proper for a tactic not some bullshit one!

Quote from Conn in another thread - "and to slander people in this tread isn't very smart is it? Atleast it's nothing i would do :/"

LOL.

anyway i will try those tactics then and see if they play realistically like the premier league and still have great results. otherwise i will stick to my own and i have worked very hard on my tactic since mine got cracked by sports interactive when i had the best one dkearney 1.5 or whatever its is and it got cracked it was too good. they arent cracked for some reason and if the goalie got injured they would be ***** then you dont seem to worry about that :)

last post its realistic to watch full game and plays well enough so some people might enjoy that. and i enjoy being able to play properly and do well!
just try it not slander it and its better for the ps vita and thats how the pc version should be with restricted formations.

i will try there tactics on holiday to see if they work but maybe it will just be the same as mine.
and also you dont need oi for my tactics which is good!

i just think your maybe arsenal or chelsea fans on a whinge fest.

im 1-1 with man utd in the fa cup final at the moment so if i win that i dont think its a disgrace.

Screen shots or not he's sharing his tactic, more than a lot of people do so give him some credit

its great to watch on close cam.
thats just a hint too if you want to have it more realistic and have a computer good enough.

Well well well I think I like it!! Used for second second season as Rochdale and it's 5 out of 5 so far

i tried sir goalalot on spurs holiday and it started off really good and the 1 point from 6 games in november and i got sacked. mine i got through the whole season and won the fa cup final :)

Quote from Conn in another thread - "and to slander people in this tread isn't very smart is it? Atleast it's nothing i would do :/"

LOL.

Taken totaly out of context, but alright let me elaborate then as you clearly need it.

I did not slander the tactic here did i? i pointed out that the post is lackluster of all information more or less you would need to even want to try it.
People try it anyway? good for them, but the majority of the community will not even give this a 2nd glance.

If you want to created interest you need pictures and a better explanation of the tactic here.

The post created is a discrace, simply becasue it missing most if not all key components a new tread for a tactic should ahve.

Im sure Neon can /could edit and do it better, don't you think?

I have no doubt this is legit, and managers should be commended for making their own tactics as its realy hard to make successfull ones. So + for that neon, but please do a better introductionpost of the tactic for the better of most ;)

Yes yes so i were negative, but how would all posts be if everyone were only positive?
"500 games unbeaten" <-- thats what all posts would ben named :p

If you can't see the difference of how tac put his words down in comparison, then i cannot help you. Besides, it wasnt slandering, it was just poor choice of words, as figured out if you read the following posts.

Mooo

Taken totaly out of context, but alright let me elaborate then as you clearly need it.

I did not slander the tactic here did i? i pointed out that the post is lackluster of all information more or less you would need to even want to try it.
People try it anyway? good for them, but the majority of the community will not even give this a 2nd glance.

If you want to created interest you need pictures and a better explanation of the tactic here.

The post created is a discrace, simply becasue it missing most if not all key components a new tread for a tactic should ahve.

Im sure Neon can /could edit and do it better, don't you think?

I have no doubt this is legit, and managers should be commended for making their own tactics as its realy hard to make successfull ones. So + for that neon, but please do a better introductionpost of the tactic for the better of most ;)

Yes yes so i were negative, but how would all posts be if everyone were only positive?
"500 games unbeaten" <-- thats what all posts would ben named :p

If you can't see the difference of how tac put his words down in comparison, then i cannot help you. Besides, it wasnt slandering, it was just poor choice of words, as figured out if you read the following posts.

Mooo

I've never said the opening post was acceptable, it's not really, it's ****. A disgrace though? Get over yourself.

Saying that, I've not liked you since I saw you post this "I repeat again, Unreal is the ONLY manager experience you will get in FM2014.
Download, play, be a manager."

I hate people who go around spouting out complete bullshit and lies like that.