craigd84

Reaction score
Hi guys, first post here so sorry if its not all that great, that and im fresh off of a night shift! I have been playing FM since the Champ man days with the boxes, and Claudio of Minor Club!

Today i have my take on a Barcelona setup, trying to get my right wing back to play somewhat like Dani Alves.

I have downloaded a few Barca tactics but none seem to have the RWB get involved enough so i decided to make one.

The one i have in use atm is the one with the 3 strikers, the LW one i have used once as i only just put it together haha.

Im using this tactic with my liverpool side and the players i use are all the standard players except the RWB as i have Gino Peruzzi.

I have had good success with the standard one and for some reason always beat chelsea by 3 goals and for 3 games in a row Sturridge scored as the poacher in 5 or less minutes! I dont have much else to say but try it out leave me some constructive criticism.

Notes: Agger is the BPD (Pique role) Coutinho is the AP (Iniesta role) Gerrard is the CM (Xavi role) My front line CF is Borini/Sinclair/Sterling F9 is Suarez/Sinclair and Poacher is Sturridge/Sinclair

View attachment 407365View attachment 407364

Well, screens would be pointless as i rotate my tactics i like to have 3 different as i have a huge squad haha. either way i have won two out of two Premierships, and a Champions league with two FA Cups.