View attachment 456452

August Results

View attachment 456451

Illarramendi getting a goal on his debut and then Shaqiri equalised straight after. We the won the game on penalties 7-6 giving us our 1st domestic cup.

View attachment 456450

We should have won this game but I switched the game plan up to Counter in the 70th minute and it backfired as Soldado got Tottenham back on level terms in the dieing minutes.

View attachment 456449

The last game in this month ended in a 1-0 win against Everton. A very decent result as Schurrle burst down the left side before cutting in side putting the ball across the keeper and into the back of the net.

League Table

View attachment 456448

Early days but after the first two games we see ourselves in 6th place with 4 points from a possible 6.

Do you have a link to W4NKERS tactic? Can't seem to find it, thanks

View attachment 455911

AC Milan
Benfica
Galatasaray
Cardiff

A tough group so I will be happy with 3rd place but I feel we can qualify.

September Results

View attachment 455910

Not much to say really we got hammered at Old Trafford.

View attachment 455909

Another poor performance this time we was lucky to even get a point at Stoke.

View attachment 455908

A very great start to the Champions League campaign. But I sit here asking myself why can't we do this in the league ?

View attachment 455907

No point me showing the games separately really two boring 0-0 draws in the league and a shock defeat in the Capital One Cup.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not going to be adding the League Table in these posts so I can play past time and also it hopefully gets you guys interested more as you have to wait until the last post to see how I have done.

View attachment 455893

October Results

View attachment 455892

Another great performance in the Champions League this time stunning Milan with a fantastic strike from Schurrle.

View attachment 455891

Amazing performance in the Champions League, terrible performance in the Premier League. How this season has gone so far.

View attachment 455888

We had a very long break since our last game which helped us tremendously as we came back fighting and got a very good win against West Brom.

View attachment 455887

Three champions league games and three champions league wins another top draw match.

View attachment 455885

Who would have thought Medel scoring both goals would be the outcome but it did happen! Another decent three points in the BPL.