A custom patch of match engine (success more killer passes, less crosses)

Vanco sorry i am an idiot :) found my mistake its working! Gonna test it now!

no its not this is amazing... the ME gets so boring this produces enticing football! the AI is the same...

What you mean?

Means that change ME is like changing the attributes of players. We all know that the key in FM is the tactics, and success or failure of tactics, depends of ME. So, when we move from 16.1 version to 16.2 version, and the ME changes, tactics previously created stop working (most, anyway). But that's the challenge of FM, finding the tactical key each year, after, winning fun (every year is more difficult...), but I didn't create tactics, I have no time and no idea... If you change the players attributes with FMRTE or change ME, it's like cheating, makes no sense. But hey, it's just my opinion!

Means that change ME is like changing the attributes of players. We all know that the key in FM is the tactics, and success or failure of tactics, depends of ME. So, when we move from 16.1 version to 16.2 version, and the ME changes, tactics previously created stop working (most, anyway). But that's the challenge of FM, finding the tactical key each year, after, winning fun (every year is more difficult...), but I didn't create tactics, I have no time and no idea... If you change the players attributes with FMRTE or change ME, it's like cheating, makes no sense. But hey, it's just my opinion!

These usually get proven to be fake anyway, the ME isn't that basic to tweak that you can't just up/tweak one ideal thing like this with it having a calamitous knock on effect somewhere else within the game engine itself.

pretty sure this is illegal, but tbh I hope to see more stuff like this the future. I've hated FM16 ME despite massive success, I've hated scoring goals from crosses even more than conceding - and I REALLY hated conceding far post volley tap-ins while having four defenders in the box against one striker.

Ideally SI should allow to customize ME tendencies the same way games like NBA 2K do (they have a slider system for that stuff)

These usually get proven to be fake anyway, the ME isn't that basic to tweak that you can't just up/tweak one ideal thing like this with it having a calamitous knock on effect somewhere else within the game engine itself.

It will not be easy, or will not have a big impact... but it's not like original, something change. For example, it's like having a bad tactic and play with my team, and lose many games, and with the same tactic, creating 25 legend players (all +20), and win. It isn't the default game... But as I said, is a personal opinion, everyone has their tastes. Mine, for example, is take a mid-table team, and take it to the top, with a good tactic. Never play with Real Madrid, Barcelona, United, Bayern, PSG... for me, no emotion. Each person uses the game as he wants.

yeah i dont like the fact that SI dont let the users play with whatever patch they want to! i miss the old days where you could play with whichever patch you want to!

yeah i dont like the fact that SI dont let the users play with whatever patch they want to! i miss the old days where you could play with whichever patch you want to!

I agree with that. I don't understand that, if I am comfortable with a version game, is forced to play with another. Download it, but to allow us to decide which to play. Although patches also supposed to fix errors... Those were the days, when they took a game well done the first time. Now, with the patches, they sell unfinished game, for 60$, and, each x time, updating.

i miss the old days where you could play with whichever patch you want to!

In the past we could play with many patch but just for the database, when you were in 13.1 or 13.2, you played with the 13.3's ME. Now we have the same DB tha'ts the only change.

I agree with that. I don't understand that, if I am comfortable with a version game, is forced to play with another. Download it, but to allow us to decide which to play. Although patches also supposed to fix errors... Those were the days, when they took a game well done the first time. Now, with the patches, they sell unfinished game, for 60$, and, each x time, updating.

have the ability to change what went wrong was done by SI despite a game that is not expensive to me is not cheating, the improvements are for us but for the opponent too, is cheating have an advantage on the opponent that is not the case