A different kind of Football Manager YouTube channel.

Reaction score
Hello there!

My name is Joe, although on YouTube I'm better known as Mr Sweeper Keeper. Well, I say better known, but I'm not exactly very popular at the moment.
I created this YouTube channel as the New Year kicked in with an aim to create entertaining and engaging Football Manager videos that weren't as long as the ones currently uploaded. Personally, I feel 25 to 30 minutes per video can get rather boring, and so I set out to create videos in my image.
At the moment, I am doing a series on Football Manager Touch 2016, where I manage Manchester City. My goal is to get them into the upper echelons of Europe, on par with the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid. Man City have won the Premier League twice, but are still yet to win a Champions League. That is my ultimate aim in this series.
In addition, I plan to do Football Manager experiment videos. One I have uploaded already is "What if Man City were demoted to League Two?". I hope these videos will be of interest to you also.

So, do a guy a favour, and give me a shot. Watch one of my videos and leave some feedback for me. If you enjoy it, tell me, and like/subscribe. It's not easy to grow on YouTube nowadays, so your views are highly appreciated. I'm not looking to be the next big star, but I want to know that I'm making these videos to entertain people.

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi6VhUy2v4mLfFmFBdKO4eA

Thanks for your time!

Might wanna promote this is the story section as well, more likely to pick up ppl there and not get lost in the discussion threads :)

Back