A few questions

• Thread starter Thread starter Serenit3h
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 813

Serenit3h

Reaction score
Hello, I have a few questions :)

#1 - Falcao for me under Manchester United has an average rating of 6.20. That's fairly abysmal. Fortunately Rooney is firing on all cylinders so it's not that bad, would just like something for the stupendous wages. Considering Wilson instead, if I train him up?

#2 - Is there a way to see job security of national managers? I used to look for a lower ranked country and check their job security and see if I can apply for one.

#3 - Is there a way to stop conceding from SO many corners every single game? I've Google'd and tried different tactics for corners, but to no avail.

Thank you. :)

1. If you still have Van Persie then you should terminate Falcao's loan. If you want to keep him try to change your tactic to accommodate him. Remember you want to to find the perfect balance between, suitability for a player and suitability for the team.

2. I'm not sure (On my phone atm so can't go on to check).

3. According to the latest update, corners shouldn't be much of a problem anymore.

#2 As far as i remember the only way is to go to the staff page, select job centre & scroll from there. Also on my phone atm but i think that is where you will find it.

For Falcao, I kept him Season 1 because of injuries, and he scored 22 goals. I didn't buy him, though

#2 As far as i remember the only way is to go to the staff page, select job centre & scroll from there. Also on my phone atm but i think that is where you will find it.

That was probably the most obvious and simple thing that I have ever missed. I feel ashamed.
Thank you. :p

Back