A good deal??

• Thread starter Thread starter cjackson11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
im in my first season with arsenal and inter milan made an enquiry for samir nasri. he is not really a first team player for me but i wanted a good deal so i said to them they could have him for nothink if they give me balotelli and they went through with the deal i feel i got the better end of the deal wot you think

yeh and no...yh coz balotelli can be ace, but you already have a fair few potential star strikers. not a bad deal though ;)

hmm in my first season nasri was one of my star players played him instead fabregas since he broken his leg lol :(

balotelli is class, but i would advise you to keep nasri.

keep nasri and get guardado hes class look how how good he gets if trained well.

Last edited:
yer very good but i do play walcott,van persie, and arshavin in attaking midfield and also have that young russian dzagoev as back up so nasri wasent realy used.

Sorry to jump in on your thread, but thought it'd save me creating a new one...

Have just been offered Benzema in a straight swap deal for Tosic, now if they wanted any other player (apart from my world class players) I wouldn't have thought twice and snapped their hand off, as I'm looking for another striker, but my problem is if he goes I'd be left with only Giggs as a natural left footed player who plays on the left and the plan was to use him from the bench next year...

What are your thoughts?

never ma-li keep tosic. i hate benzema!

tosic 100% anyday tosic look class maybe you can get giggs to tutor him?

Sorry to jump in on your thread, but thought it'd save me creating a new one...

Have just been offered Benzema in a straight swap deal for Tosic, now if they wanted any other player (apart from my world class players) I wouldn't have thought twice and snapped their hand off, as I'm looking for another striker, but my problem is if he goes I'd be left with only Giggs as a natural left footed player who plays on the left and the plan was to use him from the bench next year...

What are your thoughts?

I'll go for Benzema! He's awesome. There are not much strikers like him in the game. He potientially as good as Torres if not better in my opinion. You could buy someone else to replace tozic and he would cost lesser, i imagine than Benzema.

Right, after carefully considering the possible replacements for Tosic and the alternatives to Benzema I've decided to (wait for it, drum roll please...) keep Tosic!!!

Basically there's not too many players out there that are naturally left footed, and the ones that would be an ideal replacement will end up costing me a fortune, ie: Messi, Silva, etc...

Also I'd prefer someone a little bit more dominant in the air to Benzema with me having two short arses in Rooney and Tevez!

Lets just hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ***???

Back