A Little Bit Of Messi, A Little Bit of Xavi

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 765

Average Joe

Reaction score
Just seen this on the BRILLIANT ;) Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...ed-signing-mats-moller-daehli-is-a-little-bit-

*'Outstanding' youngster guaranteed professional contract at 17
*Trained five times with United before being offered deal last week
*Joins United for nominal fee and will link up with Academy on February 1
*Stabaek coach says he is "best player I have ever seen at his age"

Big words, cant say ive heard of him. Click link for the full article. Anyone else know about him?

Only video i could find...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpZuduZk-yg

Last edited:
sounds pretty good, alot of good coaches are saying good things about him, cant not be true...

would love to see him develop into a great for the club, will make me very happy! strange name, sounds half Indian though... try link some videos etc Joe

sounds pretty good, alot of good coaches are saying good things about him, cant not be true...​

would love to see him develop into a great for the club, will make me very happy! strange name, sounds half Indian though... try link some videos etc Joe​

Got a lot of hype and hes still really young, going to be a few years before we get a look I think. Ive popped a video on Raikan, but its not the best to be honest lol.

Well the coach in the interview said we have a lot of Norwegians like Solkjaer but he has just left United. That must be a downer.

Best of luck to the lad and hope he will be the best in a few years.

Man Utd are taking a huge gamble on him, he may look a world-beater at 15 but in a few yeard down the road who knows, especially if they are paying his former club 10k a year and stuff like that, hopefully he achieves his potential but we will have to wait and see

10k per annum is what Utd pay for Ferguson's gum... :wub:
there is always a chance that he could be nothing as I have said numerous times on some other threads in the past, but, lets be optimisitc here and hope for the best, Utd can just release him, wont cost us much at all and we wont have to pay the fee...

I just hope he does well for us, even if he was at Liverpool, exactly the same, I enjoy young talent coming into the game...

10 Mil per annum is what Utd pay for Ferguson's gum... :wub:

there is always a chance that he could be nothing as I have said numerous times on some other threads in the past, but, lets be optimisitc here and hope for the best, Utd can just release him, wont cost us much at all and we wont have to pay the fee...​

I just hope he does well for us, even if he was at Liverpool, exactly the same, I enjoy young talent coming into the game...​

Edited that for you mate, he gets through some gum!

Yeah any potentially good that player that comes into the league is good for the league

Man Utd are taking a huge gamble on him, he may look a world-beater at 15 but in a few yeard down the road who knows, especially if they are paying his former club 10k a year and stuff like that, hopefully he achieves his potential but we will have to wait and see
How is it a huge gamble?
Even if this kid doesn't turn out to be great he's costing 10k a year. Thats nothing to a football club.:P

If its from goal.com he is proberly a Goalkeeper lol. In all fairness all clubs do this now days get them in when their young. Didn't Chelsea just sign a 11year old (if it was Arsenal buying him Wenger proberly would have started him by now) so its nothing new. Will be good to see if he develops into anything special he most certinaly is at the right club to help him develop. And 10k a year for a club like Utd is what the club secretary proberly keeps in her desk drawer.

Back