A little problem with morale..

• Thread starter Thread starter Glaedr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Glaedr

Reaction score
So, wazzup guys..

I was kinda tired of huge teams and took command of a Portuguese 3rd Division team..

The prob is: this team, of course didn't have much money.. So I stablished the league and cup bonuses to low.. 3 of my players didn't agree and their morale went down to the worst possible scenario..

This was like 4 month ago (in game time) already with a couple of wins and no reason to keep that stupid morale.. Does someone know how to help me?

Thanks ^^)

Private Chats can sometimes be a big help with morale.

Already tried.. Work'd for like 1 week..

They all have "little concerns" on their profile.. they are somehow always thinking on that, that's why they can't rise up their morale..

When my morale is jaw dropping i have a team meeting. People say they dont work but i did one twenty mnutes ago with exeter on the back on 4 losses and we won 5-0 :). Another choice is to find a gap in the schedule and have a friendly against a worse team. Both these things run risks, but should be fine. And if theyre good you could offer them a slightly better contract. Hope this helps.

never give low bonuses....never. also...how many players did you sign for your 3rd div team? too many signings throws off team unity. you will have to spend half the season waiting for your team to reasonably gel.

Back