A Luch-Energiya Vladivostok Adventure - **** from the Far East of Europe

Obscurity

Reaction score
This is my first post, so please be nice! :)
kEXBF.jpg

UShL6.png

12452832.jpg

nDbwK.jpg

Situated in the Far East of the country, their location poses a significant problem for away teams:9 hours by flight from Moscow. When playing FC Zenit Saint Petersburg at home, a trio of Zenit fans (Evgeny Stepanov, Aleksandr Zaraysky and Veronika Davidova) drove 15,000 km across the country only for their car to break down when in Vladivostok, leaving them unable to drive home. These fans thus took the Trans-Siberian Railway back to Saint Petersburg, upon which the club rewarded them with a new car on October 1, 2006.
There has been much controversy about whether the Russian league should be split into two leagues, East region and Western region, however this is yet to happen. Igor Akinfeev, the CSKA Moscow goalkeeper, said that "they should play in the Japanese League", after his team lost 4-0 after a seven hour flight. In addition to this, even their own players admitted it was awkward as they had to travel long distances for away games. Matija Kristić said "It's not as bad for other teams because they only need to travel this distance once a year whereas we have to do it for all away matches". Srđan Radonjić said "It is just crazy, they should have two Russian premier leagues, one for the European teams and another for Asian teams. Vladivostok is 4,000 miles from Moscow."

Last edited:
First View of the team:

m6PCZ.png

Well for a first look, we have a tiny team and sompe positions have no players at all that can play there, we have no midfielders and only 4 players who are any good.

mIxN6.png

C5hSk.png

Rc69m.png

TvZC9.png

09B4Q.png

It seems that we have enough money so hopefully I can strengthen the squad to atleast stay in this division.​

2012/13 Pre-Season

N9kaz.png

A couple of morale boosters to set us up for the league ahead, a 4-0 and 5-0 win set us up well with Victor Zemchenkov scoring 6 goals in the process.

lWrUk.png

I've tried to raid the free transfers and I also have a few loans pending so there will be more change, here are the best players I've been able to bring in so far:

ao8Uq.png

fqupz.png

tJAUR.png

July 2013

Ljwb9.png

JU2aM.png

A good start to life in this division, we could do with conceding a few less though.​

August 2013

eXLU5.png

ddA8o.png

A good month sees us sitting good in the play-off positions, a couple of big losses where I was disappointed especially against rivals SKA Kharbovsk. We had a good win against non-league Chita in the Cup, we now face Terek in the 5th Round.​

September 2013

OGKKN.png

jt1JQ.png

Another good month, only just defeated in the cup to Premier League Terek, the only real downside of the month was the massive 6-3 loss to Yenisey but I can't complain as we are in 4th and we're only expected to stay clear of relegation.​

October 2013

14mkB.png

jZl25.png

A largely mixed month sees us drop out of the play-off positions, I'm very disappointed with the amount of goals we're conceding and with 3 more months until the transfer window re-opens I'm going to be on the look out for more defenders.​

November 2013

tZHEy.png

hpst7.png

A drab month with only 2 games, atleast we managed to get 4 points from the 6, what is rather worrying is that we are only 5 points ahead of 12th. With the weird way Russia works we now no longer have a competitive game until March, so friendlies and transfers are next.​

Mid-Season Break

mcEA3.png

W5r3u.png

No major activity over the break, a couple of friendlies and a couple of transfers to boost the amount of Russians in the squad.​

March 2014

ZBeUT.png

jI1jU.png

We seem to have strengthened the defence as we're leaking less goals now, 7 games left and we're just out of the promotion play-off, hopefully we can get a place!​

April 2014

hq0W3.png

QPB0g.png

rFHqt.png

Getting tight now, we're only a point behind 4th but at least I've been given some security with the fact that I have a new contract.​

2013/14 End of Season

hOYxY.png

8SICc.png

FjUqb.png

Squad

Am9pa.png

Key Players

MkSqK.png

RPaTz.png

League

VGSWM.png

Sorry I don't like writing but I think things are explained better and quicker with pictures, I'm disappointed that we didn't get promoted but I'm impressed with how well we did considering we were newly promoted.​

That's amazing how far away they are! Surely they should just be allowed into the J-League, Chinese League or K-League?

They probably could play there, but it would be easier playing in Russia since it's there own language and playing against teams from their own country.

2014/15 Pre-Season

Wvffh.png

br0Di.png

imdo3.png

Not much movement in the transfer window, I only brought in an aging Defender & ML to try and strengthen the squad.

vBWzn.png

Xdr6L.png

7fIY7.png

July 2014

DdGig.png

wxOCn.png

A great month to start to the season, we're even ahead of Tom, we've scored loads and long may it continue!​

August 2014

8Ecbq.png

52Nje.png

Another good month only with a couple of 1-0 losses, a great 5-0 win against KamAZ in the cup sees us go against Dinamo Moscow in the next round.​

September 2014

Vhi4S.png

L0FEp.png

Pretty perfect month other than the Cup loss, we have a 10 point lead over 2nd already!​