SRB19

Reaction score
so i just started a save with my favorite spanish team, Atlético Madrid and I wanted to get them both financially and in terms of quality equal to Real and Barca.

I didn't sign anyone but got 4 players on loan and sold 2 in the first window, got Coquelin, Bruno, Musacchio and Jermaine Jenas on loan and sold Godín and Gabi.

I am trying to get the team used to playing 4-2-3-1

-----------gk--------
-dr -- dc -- dc -- dl-
----cm(d) - cm(d)----
--- am - ap - am------
---------p------------

i play Falcao as poacher and am trying to retrain Rodríquez and lópez as amc so i get more depth in my team as emre, arda turan and jenas are not enough and hopefully i'll get more money to buy for in january but the thing is that i want falacao to be this goalscoring beast that he is now, he's got 3 creative players behind him but still doesn't score as much as i want him to

has anyone got help for me?

player instructions for the amc's, poacher, ap and cm's and team instructions
View attachment 279770View attachment 279771View attachment 279772View attachment 279773View attachment 279774View attachment 279776

another thing i don't like is the fact that i tend to lose some games, for an example 6-2 againt chelsea after leading 2-0 at half time and 1-0 to APOEL..
as you can see i am not the greatest tactician here

Last edited:
For me 4-2-3-1 didn't work at any game, always lost. Now that I have employed a 4-4-1-1 tactic I am winning games easier. Hope other people can help you better, not really a good tactician either. :p

Yeah i need some tactical expert to help me out with this one! Really want to make this save successful!