A new challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Calz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Calz88

Reaction score
Just a question for those who are a bit further into the game, I'm currently in 2024/25 and been with one club (aldershot) won prem and cl amongst loads of other cups numerous times. Don't want to start a new save but any ideas where to go? because it gets a bit boring?? Should I take over a big team in another country? A lower league team again ? International?

Try a lower league team in another country, but my advice is save the game beforehand, you will not enjoy watching some useless replacement destroy your creation.

Take a team from the BSN/S to the Premier League all over again.

Challenge yourself by setting a goal to have a starting eleven, ONLY consisting of players from your OWN academy. That'll take about a decade...
Or, you can always try and win all three big leagues in Europe. Besides the Prem, go for the Spanish and the Italian leagues as well. And after that, you can maybe take over a national team and try to win the European Championship and the World Cup. That should give you a couple of years challenge too.

Try a lower league team in another country, but my advice is save the game beforehand, you will not enjoy watching some useless replacement destroy your creation.

**** right about that. I created a great St. Pauli team and I thought "I want to see if I can beat them." I left for Dortmund and the new manager sold the best players to Arsenal, Barca, Madrid and Man U and bought ****. St. Pauli, football superpower to mediocre german side in two seasons. Stupid AI.

I don't bother leaving a club once I feel I've taken it as far as I can go, it's time to do something else.

EDIT: The problem with games like this, is that it gets easier instead of harder as the game progresses. If you start at the lower leagues you have to deal with things like a very low wage budget, bad staff, bad players, bad facilities and no tranfer budget. 5 seasons down the line and you have everything you need and all you do is click continue, chat to your players and win. I wish the AI would react in some way to a team that dominates everything.

Last edited:
Ok so im now in 2030/31 and really wondering what to do I def want to complete the current season to get my 20 years at one club achievement, but I can't get another new ground until 2038( you have to wait until your grounds 20 years old before you can get another one) if I had another ground it wouldn't be do bad but it's really winding me up as I'm having to make 60m a year to cover as my grounds to small to bring enough revenue in! So what would you all do now?

Do your best at the current club but do the seasons up until 2038 as quickly as possible and then you'll get a massive ground.

Do your best at the current club but do the seasons up until 2038 as quickly as possible and then you'll get a massive ground.

How do you mean quickly? Do you reckon they will build it straight away in 2038 or will I have to wait?

Back