A new Dutch user

• Thread starter Thread starter El Superior
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 716

El Superior

Reaction score
Hey, I'm from Holland and live in a town called Hoorn, wich is about 20 miles north of Amsterdam. My hobbies are playing football, FM, PS3 (FIFA11, CoD, GTA IV, Red Dead but I dont play that anymore, NFS don't play that neither, etc.). I support AFC Ajax Amsterdam (H). We're not that good as we used to be but we're not that bad.:D
I came to this forum because I'm banned for one day at a Dutch forum (forum.manutd.nl). So you probably won't see mee that much over here.
Questions?

Why were you banned?
What's your name? (Actually don't tell me if you don't want..)
What's your local club?
What do you think of Nigel "I'm going to get you" de Jong?
What do you think of Bert van Marwick (sp) calling RVP up to the international squad even though he's clearly injured?

That'll do.
And Hi.

Jippie! Nog een Nederlander! Ik kom uit Limburg! En niet gelijk denken Wilders aanhanger want, ik haat hem. ;)

Welcome to Base ;) nice to see some dutch users over here ;D

Why were you banned?
What's your name? (Actually don't tell me if you don't want..)
What's your local club?
What do you think of Nigel "I'm going to get you" de Jong?
What do you think of Bert van Marwick (sp) calling RVP up to the international squad even though he's clearly injured?

That'll do.
And Hi.

I was banned for talking about the 'Russian version' of FM11 (I won't do that here, promise)
My name's Jelmer
There are two clubs that play in the socalled Topklasse ( 2nd division: Eredivisie, Jupiler League and then comes the Topklasse)
Nigel de Jong, hmm I don't like that he makes such aggresive fouls like he did to Ben Arfa, but I don't care about Xabi Alonso in the WC final that was actually a good thing :p .
BvM, I think he just wants him to be part of the group or something, idk.

Jippie! Nog een Nederlander! Ik kom uit Limburg! En niet gelijk denken Wilders aanhanger want, ik haat hem. ;)

Jammer van je feyenoord logo ;). Als ik eerlijk ben heb ik niet heel veel tegen Wilders, natuurlijk heeft hij veel extreme opvattingen over de Islam (niet over allochtonen of moslims) maar afgezien van dat heeft hij wel een aantal goede standpunten, bv. in de zorg of studifinanciëring.
Limburg... laten we daar maar niet over beginnen, imo kunnen ze dat beter teruggeven aan Duitsland, jk ;)

Yippie! Another Dutchman! I'm from Limburg! And do not think the same trailer for Wilders, I hate him.

=)

Hello fellow Dutchman and Ajacied. Enjoy the forum!!

Hoe lang speel je al FM?

Back