A New Experience Global Brands Competition

Nice idea. Think i might download. Well done.

Thank you I hope you enjoy it. Something a little different than the norm and unique with all the created teams being able to move players freely with there real team affiliations.

If you would like a Celtic legends team click link below.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Surely someone's got a opinion good or bad what do you like/dislike, How could it be improved, would you rather have players directly in the Team and or have prize money rather than sugar daddies ?. All constructive criticism welcome, rather than just
What a horrid idea for a database.

So come lets hear some proper views.

I had the exact same idea with brands about a month ago and i am waiting for kits to be done. I even had logos made (ask Man v.1).
Oh well I might still release it with kits and logos later.
If thats ok with you

I had the exact same idea with brands about a month ago and i am waiting for kits to be done. I even had logos made (ask Man v.1).
Oh well I might still release it with kits and logos later.
If thats ok with you

Go for it. This was done as a request I just thought I would release it to other members. Doesn't seem to be going down to well though at the moment. Wish you luck with your Version.

Last edited:
After a thorough play through, this is one of the best custom databases I have played!! :) Great Stuff.

After a thorough play through, this is one of the best custom databases I have played!! :) Great Stuff.

Thank you, Would you like to see any improvements. Im waiting till I get enough downloads before getting someone to do logos

I made a database like this, except using car brands. I will give this a try later on when I have time mate

If possible, another league added would be great :)

Yeah I agree, Request thread Quiet at the moment so may make 2nd Version with more teams and
annother league. What I want to know from people is would they like Players added directly to clubs or should I leave the club affiliation idea in with players moving freely.

PS any Logo makers out there feel free to create logos for Teams & Comp for downloading.

I like the players moving freely idea.

Thanks, the only downfall of this is it moved virtually all the players to the parent club meaning you have to spend time moving the players you dont want back to their clubs, though I do have an idea to fix this for FM11.