scruffy_bear

Reaction score
A New Hope (update)

Hi everyone just finish my first season using these tactics, not bad won the League by 16 points. The tactics below are v3 as I was using v2 until the beta update so I tweak the tactic a bit for v3 they very similar just better defence and updated for the beta.

If you look for the Leicester city game on the24/1/2015 that when I started using v2. Only got to use v3 for four games starting with Stoke but as I said they very similar just updated for the beta.

View attachment 331060View attachment 331059View attachment 331058View attachment 331057View attachment 331056View attachment 331055View attachment 331054View attachment 331053View attachment 331052View attachment 331051View attachment 331050View attachment 331049View attachment 331048

One thing the corner tactic and free-kick I use were borrow from a fm 14 thread on set pieces so they ok. If you got a better set up please share.

Please try and give feedback please. Lost V2 file but had paper copy so I added changes to V2 and upload them again

A_New_Hope_v2.tac

The_Empire_Strikes_Back_v2.tac

New counter tactic for really big home and away matches. I've tested it a bit but need feedback

Revenge_of_the_Jedi.tac

Last edited:
Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

It works with Liverpool haven't't try any other team just yet. If you have the right players I don't see why not

Looks really good, but I find it odd that no one has given it a shot after 5 days? Well, at least I will try it out.

Thanks for the recommendation mate, hopefully my time won't be accidentally wasted :p

Oh now it makes more sense. You have one for home and away? I see there is a 433 and a 4231. Can't I use 4231 for both home and away?

I don't mind switching tactics, but the problem is having the right players at the right time.

Stoped looking tbh. Wont find a better tac than Eriksen one for me anyway. Plus Utd irl are using 433.
We shouldn't hijack this thread, so I tried sending you a PM. But apparently your inbox is full? Do you mind deleting a few messages? :)

Oh now it makes more sense. You have one for home and away? I see there is a 433 and a 4231. Can't I use 4231 for both home and away?

I don't mind switching tactics, but the problem is having the right players at the right time.

You can use the 4231 for both home and away add use attack instead of control and see what happens also a 4231 counter up but not sure how it work doing ok with it needs work I think.