A new hope...

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Today Cesare Prandelli has been sacked by Fiorentina, and has been replaced by virtually unknown manager, Lewis Edwards. So what have YOU been e-mailing into skysports?

Alexandro:
I have been a Fiorentina fan for all my life, and I go and have gone to every single one of their games since I started whatching them. While I think it was a good idea to Cesare Prandelli, it was stupid to replace him with a manager that no-one has ever heard of!

Gio:
Cesare Prandelli deserved to be sacked. He wasn't delivering anything, no trophies, no glory, basically the structure of the club wasn't getting better. I have full faith in Edward's ability to do well, despite what others think.

Giuseppe:
I am going to rip my head off. They sack a manager like Cesare Prandelli, then they have the cheek to hire a manager with absolutely no experience. Disgraceful, what was the chairman thinking?!

Paolo:
I can see this club crumbling. I bet you that not even half of the fans will turn up to the first game of the season, unless some good signings are made.

Edwards has expressed that he knows people are doubting him, but that if the fans give him time, he has the ability to do wonders for the club.

I will be playing the game in the fm 2010 demo.

zahipedia_sky_sports.jpeg

Fiorentina1.gif

good luck lewis ... u have some good players in montolivo, jovetic, gamberini, vargas

Fiorentina have had a new intake of staff. Rosario Di Vincenzo has been hired as an assistant manager, while Oliver Bierhoff and Antonio Comi have been hired as scouts. Also, Gabriele Pin's contract has been mutually terminated

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Lewis Edwards has made his first signing of the season, David Beckham on a free transfer.
His contract was up at Los Angeles Galaxy and Edwards was the first to spot this.
"If I couldn't sign him on a free I wouldn't have signed him at all," Edwards admitted. "But when a player like that is for free its an offer you can't miss." However, the transfer will go through on the 1st January 2010 (I'll transfer the demo over to the full version when I get it.)
It is rumoured that Edwards is now interested in signing a left back and a right back to bolster his defence.

Last edited:
Good luck mate, I'm following.

Good luck Lewis. Looks good.

Like the SkySports comments Lol.

Fiorentina have had a new intake of staff. Rosario Di Vincenzo has been hired as an assistant manager, while Oliver Bierhoff and Antonio Comi have been hired as scouts. Also, Gabriele Pin's contract has been mutually terminated

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Lewis Edwards has made his first signing of the season, David Beckham on a free transfer.
His contract was up at Los Angeles Galaxy and Edwards was the first to spot this.
"If I couldn't sign him on a free I wouldn't have signed him at all," Edwards admitted. "But when a player like that is for free its an offer you can't miss." However, the transfer will go through on the 1st January 2010 (I'll transfer the demo over to the full version when I get it.)
It is rumoured that Edwards is now interested in signing a left back and a right back to bolster his defence.

I always hire Di Vicenzo as assistant manager as well. good luck with that. I'll be following

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

is this on 2010?

yes, as I understood

Good luck on your journey, I will defo read up on your results.

I don't know much about Fiorentina, can you tell me a bit about your budgets/ targets etc.?

looking good so far. i suggest gareth bale, joe mattock and guilherme if you're looking for decent left backs.^^

Aww, I thought this was a Star Wars thread and was upset to find another fm story :(

Lol at Kris, good luck mate, like the way you've done the skysports comments :)

good luck i just started something similar to this, what happened to the mighty green army though lewis?