Askando

Reaction score
What I need for my Tottenham team is a good left back, I'm in first season and would like to spend no more than 12 million.

Georgy Schennikov - CSKA
Alex Sandro - Santos
Diego Contento - Bayern Muncich
Hasan Ali Kaldirim - Kayserispor
Mattia Cassani - Palermo
Taye Taiwo - Marseille
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras
Juan Manuel Vargas - Fiorentina
Michael Kadlec - Leverkusen
Jorge Fucile - Porto
Filipe - Atletico Madrid
Aly Cissokho - Lyon
Mamadou Sakho - PSG
Fabio - Man Utd
Marco Motta - Juventus
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Stefan Radu - Lazio
Marcell Janesn - HSV
Neuton - Gremio
Ivan Marcano - Villareal

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

The LB from benfica
that would be Fabio Coentrao

Taiwo (OM)
Sakho (PSG)
Wendt(FC Copenhagen. Believe it or not)
Coentrao (SL Benfica)
Contento (Bayern Munchen)
Fucile (FC Porto)
etc.

Put bale back to LB and make sure he attacks as much as possible and buy a LW and use ekotto as back up !!!

Get Lucas Digne or Dodo for the future. You already have BAE and Bale, and Bassong is great too as along as he is on strictly defensive duties.

Fabio Coentrao - Bayern Munich
Cheik M'Bengue - Toulouse
Roberto Carlos - Corinthians
Dodo - Corinthians
You should use Bale at LB though, or maybe BAE. Bale won't really fit in the team otherwise - an attacking midfield trio of Modric (LMF), VDV (CMF) and Lennon (RMF). Oh, and you also have Krancjar as backup.

Why wouldn't Bale fit? I'm currently using an attacking midfield of Bale, Modric, van der Vaart, Lennon (Sandro/Palacios for the defensive side), and it's working fine. I feel his potential is wasted at LB, and he almost always gets injured whenever I play him there.

Put bale back to LB and make sure he attacks as much as possible and buy a LW and use ekotto as back up !!!

IMO Bale is wasted at left back on this game. I think ekotto is good enough to start but if not I would try and get Coentrao from Benfica

i know he is a good winger but use him like united use evra and buy a player who cuts inside and get bale to overlap

Back