nickycdk

Reaction score
Im currently working on a new form of database with alot of legends, not only the best of the best, but also premier league/bundesliga etc.. legends like andy cole, ian wright, matthias sammer, flemming povlsen etc.

Im creating a new league system, with 18 teams, each team will have a legend manager, and 18 legend players.
I would love some request on players and managers that you would like to see in the new database... Currently I have the following players:

Roberto Baggio
Zinedine Zidane
Pavel Nedved
Ronaldo (Brazilian)
Bebeto
Romario
Dunga
Gary Lineker
Ian Rush
Ian Wright
Peter Schmeichel
Ren? Higuita
Fernando Hierro
Sunday Oliseh
Jay Jay Okocha
Dennis Bergkamp
Brian Laudrup
Michael Laudrup
Henrik Larsson
Martin Dahlin
Tomas Brolin
Eric Cantona
Rivaldo
Tony Adams
Jaap Stam
Mattias Sammer
Jean Pierre-Papin
George Weah

//////////////////
Nicky / football-managers.com / If you are a true football manager

hiya buddy. look forward to this. here's my suggestions: Stuart Pearce & Des Walker

Paipn, Poborsky, Hagi, Stoichkov, Schillachi, Vialli, McStay, Van Basten, Steve Bull, Collymore...

depends how far back you want to go, theres McAvennie, Bonds, Moore, Hurst, De Canio for the Hammers, just to name a few

If You're looking for some countries legends, I can give you some tips on Estonia:

Mart Poom - Probably most well-known Estonian footballer. Over years he played in some famous clubs as Derby County, Sunderland and Arsenal. While being in Sunderland he scored an amazing header on 90th minute against his old club Derby - Sunderland goalkeeper estonian Mart Poom?s great header - YouTube

(this was described as "the best goal ever scored by a goalkeeper in the 90th minute on his first match against his former club" by the commentator. The goal was cheered by both sets of fans)

Andres Oper - Estonian top goalscorer. Total of 38 goals. Currently retiring from football.

Martin Reim - Most caps for Estonia - 157. Currently is the manager of Estonian U21's.

Raio Piiroja - The player is in the hearts of all estonians, as he has saved us from being totally destroyed by other teams.

and finally

Konstantin Vassiljev - The current legend of Estonian football team. Saved Estonia from losing several times by scoring magnificent goals, as he did in Estonia vs Holland game - Estonia vs Holland 2-2 Goals&Highlights 06.09.13 WC Qualfication - YouTube

Is this finished yet if is can we have link to download pls