James1517

Reaction score
BREAKING: ALAN PARDEW RUTHLESSLY SACKED BY MIKE ASHLEY
News has broke this morning that Alan Pardew has left the position as Newcastle United manager, as he was sacked after a poor run of results. Surprisingly, Ashley has already made his move on which manager will replace Alan Pardew, and that's unknown Argentine manger, Jesus Perez, who's only management experience was a semi professional club in Argentina. It was only two years ago he retired as a professional footballer.
BREAKING: JESUS PEREZ APPOINTED AS NEW NEWCASTLE UNITED BOSS
As expected, Jesus Perez has been appointed as Newcastle United manager, after a lot of speculation that he was the only candidate that actually
wanted to work under Mike Ashley, other candidates like Michael Laudrup and Marcelo Bielsa said they did not want to work under such an unambitious owner like Ashley.

Here is Perez's first interview with the media:
Reporter: Do you feel the expectations being asked of you this season haven been fair and realistic? As this is your first club you've ever managed professionally?
Perez: Im very happy with the direction we're going in. Everyone at the club wants to be the best, no more so than me.
Reporter: Your not able to speak english, could this be a problem to manage Newcastle with the language barrier?
Perez: I don't really think its as much of an issue as people think.
Reporter: Will there be any changes to your back room staff?
Perez: I will undertake a complete evaluation of the staff here and get rid of anyone i consider to be deadwood.
Reporter: You stand here today unveiled as the new Newcastle manager. As a big fan of the club, surely this must be a dream come true?
Perez: I have dreamt of this moment for years. I remember when i was younger, watching the likes of Alan Shearer, David Ginola, Kevin Keegan, i want the Geordies to relive those years.
Reporter: Will you be concentrating primarily on the premier division?
Perez: Theres a lot more to concentrate on than just the premier division. Newcastle haven't won a major trophy in what? 45 years? 50 years? its time to end that drought, and i want to make a promise to Newcastle fans that we will win something within the next three years.
MASON BENNETT JOINS NEWCASTLE-FIRST SIGNING FOR PEREZ

will upload pictures soon :)