A Nice Little Win

Reaction score
I have started up a new save with Vitesse, my plan is to bring success to the club and hopefully in the future be offered the job at Chelsea... to my delight I found out that Vitesse are a feeder club to Chelsea, which means that every season the two clubs play a friendly match.

So I find myslef 1-0 up against Chelsea in the 55th minute. Thanks to a volley from new signing Felix Kraus.

Then Sturridge (Just like in real life) cuts inside from the right and blasts a shot in with his left foot in the 65th minute. So now it is 1-1. I decide to bring on a pair of fresh legs.

Kalou is then brought on and with his first touch he powers in a wonder goal into the top left corner. 1-2 down in the 79th minute.

In the 83rd minute I tell the team to retain possession and hassle the opponents. All of a sudden Marco Verratti plays a cutting ball between the defence and Wilfried attempts a shot but is stopped by Gary Cahill, then Wilfried gets up and attempts another shot but Essien and Cahill are there and with Wilfried, Essien and Cahill all hacking away at the ball... the ball stumbles over the line thanks to a Michael Essien own goal. 2-2 in the 85th minute.

I decide to sub Wilfried and bring on Marcus Pedersen in the 86th minute and tell the team to push up. Yet again Marco Verratti plays a great ball between the defence and Pedersen is there to poke it in. Set the team to defensive and tell them to drop deep.

Full time 3-2... Even if it is only pre-season I was delighted, especially because I was playing against a near enough full strength Chelsea team, Drogba, Essien, Cech etc. Also it shows my tactics are working.

P.S Im a Chelsea fan :D

Back