forestfumbler

Reaction score
I'm trying to use the official editor to try and remove England, Scotland, Wales and NI, and replace them with a permanent Team GB who would compete in future World Cups and Euro Championships.

Search as I might through the editor, I can't find an option to reasign players of one nationality to another.

Anybody have any bright ideas that may help me? Cheers

its HUGE job. i did it for ex-yu states and create yugoslavia again. my advice- leave it :)

Haha fair enough!! In the end I've just done a bit of bodge job by changing England into Team GB, and I used the database filter to give me any Scottish, Irish or Welsh player with a CA/PA of over 120 and group edited them all to the new nationality. It means the Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales all still exist which isn't exactly what I wanted but serves for the time being whilst I test it for any glitches.

My only problem seems to be with players like Aaron Ramsey who have roles within the other home country sides, as even when I remove their roles, like captain for example in Ramsey's case, and then change their nationality he defaults back to Welsh captain when I create the game.