A question about new stadiums

• Thread starter Thread starter James95i
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

James95i

Reaction score
Okay, so my board finally decided to build a new stadium, which was completed in 2028. It is now 2040, and I am yet to see the option to expand my stadium. I have a stable £100M+ in the bank, make a profit most years, and am winning literally EVERYTHING, and have been for years. I was just wondering how long it would take for the "expand stadium" option to appear, considering my average attendance over the last 12 years has been about 98%. I am aware that after 20 years you can ask your board to build another stadium, but that would cost a lot more than simply expanding the current one. Thanks in advance for your help.

It means your stadium has reached its maximum capacity. You will either have to wait until at least 2048 to build a new one, or like i did (kind of cheating but i think in this circumstance it is acceptable, at least i dont feel guilty at all doing it) use fmrte to increase the potential capacity. For example AFC Wimbledon's new stadium - New Plough Lane - i had built in 2017 it starts at 11,000 but can only go up to 22,000. Im in 2026 and easily filling it out week in week out no matter what. So what i did was increase potential capacity on FMRTE to 37,450: nothing unrealistic at all and is all i will increase it to. You can do either.

Back