Status
Not open for further replies.

fuhua1993

Reaction score
My laptop is barely meeting the requirements for the fm 2010 and 2011 but i can run both.(fm2011 demo).
On fm2010,it can be laggy sometimes and i cannot and don't use the 3d match viewer at all.
But currently on fm 2011 demo, it is very smooth and i really do wonder does it change if i load more leagues?
(Example of laggy issues: Sometimes i click on the player and his instructions comes out only after like 30 secs?, but this doesn't shows in fm 2011 demo).
Any help would be really appreciated as i doesn't wish to spend money on a game i will lag terribly on or cannot run.

Its also about the size of the database. FM11 Demo has a small database.

also number of leagues loaded. Sounds like you're going to be able to have the bare minimum when you play the game if you want it to run at a decent speed. Experiment a bit to find out how many leagues you can load with the speed still being acceptable to you :)

hey mate can you do the following:

click start, then run and type in the box dxdiag them take a screenshot of the tab that says system, and the one that says display, and then upload them here?

cheers

Is this the screen?
By the way i always play FM2010 with a small database with 23k players loaded with only some major leagues. From what i know, the number of leagues loaded affects my loading speed/game progression speed etc. , but i really do wonder does it makes my control of the game laggier, cause the game on fm2011 demo now is really unusually smooth.( I can click on one player and his profile loads immediately/ I can set tactics without any pause due to the game lagging)

yeah, can you also take one of the system tab

Heres the test from systemlab. It says i fail but i still can run fm 2011 smoothly with only the english league loaded.

The more leagues you load, the slower the game will run. Same thing happens with the number of players you load into your DB.

Question should have been asked in here

If you still need help please use that thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.