03adonaldson

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been analysing my games in 'full match' gameplay.

One thing i've noticed when experimenting with Inside Forwards / Advanced Playmakers in wide attacking positions, is that they tend to be fairly one dimensional in either support or attack roles.

The player in question (Coutinho at LW), dribbles sideways into trouble repeatedly and rather mindlessly.

I've contemplated tweaking PI's, but I don't want him to completely refrain from dribbling, as it is very much in his locker.

I thought that perhaps the passing options might not be on, but often there is LWB advancing in space, a striker on support duty in relative space, and always options in midfield.

Dribbling, Vision, Decision Making stats don't seem to be an issue.

Wondering if anyone had managed to get the best out of any of their players in these positions/roles?

In my opinion, its been a major problem this year. Messi, Neymar etc are all doing it too.

As always, huge generalisations. Do they have actual options to pass to? Do the instructions allow it?

And also as always, it's best to post the complete tactic at minimum so that the necessary context is there. Even better if the actual problem passage of play is also included.

Hi All,

I thought that perhaps the passing options might not be on, but often there is LWB advancing in space, a striker on support duty in relative space, and always options in midfield.

Dribbling, Vision, Decision Making stats don't seem to be an issue.

Do they have actual options to pass to? Do the instructions allow it?

Doesn't he say it there WJ ???

And also as always, it's best to post the complete tactic at minimum so that the necessary context is there. Even better if the actual problem passage of play is also included

Yes it would be handy, but not everyone knows how to post

Do they have actual options to pass to? Do the instructions allow it?

Doesn't he say it there WJ ???
There's a second question. The first question was a general one, based on your post not including any information whatsoever.