A quick FM14 trick that you might like!

Savagenchez

Reaction score
Hi guys, yesterday I uploaded a video on to YouTube showing off a simple trick that allows you to enter contract negotiations with players that you'd previously have no chance with. I've not seen anybody else use this trick yet so I thought uploading it and sharing it on here would be worthwhile. I apologise if this is against any rules on the website, a video is a much clearer way to show it than a text walkthrough! I completely agree that this is an exploit, but you using it won't harm anyone else so it's just for your own personal fun really.

Also, apologies for the poor quality but it was the first time I'd made a video haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYD8YPJIqZU

Again, apologies if I'm breaking any rules I just simply wanted to share a cool trick.

Cheers for this, really cool

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Hm.. Yeah, this is well known, actually. Delegating to staff responsibilities can get you a lot of players, and once they've discussed an initial contract, you can go back and change terms more suitable to your favour.

But then again, some players ask for stupidly high money and won't join inspite of that..

i tried to discuss but all they said is like too far apart

Hm.. Yeah, this is well known, actually. Delegating to staff responsibilities can get you a lot of players, and once they've discussed an initial contract, you can go back and change terms more suitable to your favour.

But then again, some players ask for stupidly high money and won't join inspite of that..

I didn't know you could do that, i am a cheater & bought the editor & just moved them but i only play fmc now

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I'd never seen a video on it personally, I just wanted to share it with those that didn't know. If you're in an obscure league but have absolutely millions to spend, then this will be really beneficial.

Do you think its possible to make this work for regens, before they sign the contract with their motherclub? Im always trying to steal the best regens before they accept their first contract ^^.

Do you think its possible to make this work for regens, before they sign the contract with their motherclub? Im always trying to steal the best regens before they accept their first contract ^^.

Yeah, it definitely does work! However another trick you can use is to offer them a much larger wage after 30 matches but just give them a new contract before they hit the 30 match mark!