A Red Devils' Story

Reaction score
A Red Devils Story

Legendary Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has retired from his job,and all ManChester United fans are heard to be Devestated. Jose Mouninho, Arsene Wenger, Fabio Cappollo and newbie Kieran Morrsion. Fans are thought to be confused as to why an newbie such as Kieran Morrison would be the replacement of a legend like Fergie?

Newbie Replaces The Legend?
The Glazers have annouced Kieran Morrsion as the new Manager of the club. Many fans are in shock and dissapointed that A newbie has replaced Sir Alex Fergieson. Kieran Morrsion has no managieral experiance and it is thought that this is going to be a bad decision. Can Kieran Prove himself in the pre-season friendlys and the big
Community Shield Match against fierce rivals Manchester City.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
What do you guys think so far? oO)(H)

A Red Devils' Friendlys

View attachment 240822View attachment 240822View attachment 240825View attachment 240826View attachment 240827View attachment 240828View attachment 240829View attachment 240823View attachment 240824

Kieran Morrison has said "We have had an alright pre-season with only two losses against Udiniese and Leverkusen"
Chris Smalling shocked us all with a superb hat-trick in one of the friendlys.

Transfers:
Kieran Morrison has bought in Scott Sinclair, Neil Taylor and Adam Campbell.
Adam Campbell is for the future as he is only 16!
Scott sinclair and Taylor are very Underated players and deserve a chance to play for United!!!

Nice win in the Community Shield, hope you do as well in the league :)

After a GREAT August Manchester United boss Kieran has sat down
with us to talk.
"We have had a great August and we have scored plenty of goals.
We have a great goal difference already and this is a very good thing
because you never know if the title will get decided via goal diffrence.
Scott Sinclair and Cleverley have both played brilliantly as well has Neil Taylor
who has an 7.80 rating from two games!"

congrats for a great start to the season, just out of curiosity what tactic are you using? Your scoring a very good amount of goals, liking it....

I don't see this very often. And with "this" I refer to those short posts.
But actually... I really do like it, it's not a tiring long post who just makes all your interests go away.
Good job so far and good luck!

August Awards

View attachment 242066View attachment 242067

I am Happy for Rooney, and Smalling as i have took the right back responability to Smalling and he hasnt let me down.
Rooney has already shown he is going to be a key player this season for us.

September Update
View attachment 242075View attachment 242076View attachment 242077View attachment 242078View attachment 242079View attachment 242080

Overall September has been a fantastic month apart from the Bolton game where we just couldn't break them down.
A great win against Liverpool and Benfica. Rooney is really showing his worth and im proud of him. Also Huddersfield was
A Carling Cup match where we sucsessfully defeated them. Sadfully we face Spurs in a tough 4th round.
September has been a great month

I don't see this very often. And with "this" I refer to those short posts.
But actually... I really do like it, it's not a tiring long post who just makes all your interests go away.
Good job so far and good luck!

Thanks man ;)

Back