A replacement for Luis Suarez

• Thread starter Thread starter mitchLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

mitchLFC

Reaction score
I really need a replacement for luis suarez

because im getting big offers of clubs of about 30 mil and hes not been performing as i expected

the replacement has to be a suarez type player, not a carroll like target man

(I mean skillful by suarez type)

Thanks for answers

P.S im at liverpool.

Buy Hazard and play a 4-2-3-1 formation with Carroll as Target Man and Hazard as AM .

im not a fan of Neymar either. I have never got him to perform too well for me. I personally love lucas from sao paolo. He is young and can play multiple positions. I have him on my newcastle save and he has been fantastic. Only costs around 5 mil.

Or you could get Edinson Cavani as a complete forward, garenteed 30+ a season

what year are u in

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Javier Hernandez 12 MIL ,TRY GET CAVANI

Why sell him? £30m isn't that massive, and you probably won't find anyone better for cheaper.. But I'd go for Cavani, the guy is a machine!

Im in same position, two seasons in and Suarez has decided to play like a schoolboy, never scores, either misses completely or shoots straight at keeper or the post. Wish Id signed Rossi when i had the chance, but i had to choose between Ganso and Rossi, I went for Ganso thinking it would feed Suarez but nope. Suarez now sucks. I even dropped him to reserves for a week and retried him, still the same, threatened to transfer list him if performance didnt improve, that got one goal out of him in 3 games. He useless, Im his favoured personel, his morale is superb and he always has motivated status at the start of a game. He gets loads of chances to score but doesnt then finishes with a 6.0 rating!
Someone please tell me how to get him to play again?

Eden Hazard is a brilliant player and Neymar also.I've bought Hazard in 2011 and in 2014 win FIFA Ballon d'or.And Neymar is the same type of player like Suarez bur you must buy him quick.After 1-2 seasons at Santos,they want 40-50 millions for him.

Eden Hazard is a brilliant player and Neymar also.I've bought Hazard in 2011 and in 2014 win FIFA Ballon d'or.And Neymar is the same type of player like Suarez bur you must buy him quick.After 1-2 seasons at Santos,they want 40-50 millions for him.
Thats true..Santos wants over 50 million and thats after couple times trying to get the price down :O im starting my 4th season at udinese. I like neymar but 50 million? no way.

One ambitious signing would be:

Sergio Aguero

One hugely intelligent signing would be:

Eden Hazard

One good recommendation would be:

Alexis Sanchez

One person who is nothing like Suarez but a great buy:

Romelu Lukaku

One cheap, skillful rat:

Daniel Aquino

One wise decision move:

Daniel Pacheco​ should be given a chance.

Back