• Thread starter Thread starter Seto
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 928

Seto

Reaction score
Hi all,
i play as a manager in A.S. Roma Team.
The first year i got Italian cup and Italian Serie A title. I went out on quarter final of CL.
The second year i win Serie A, Italian cup and i'm against Arsenal in CL final...we'll see...
however i start planning my next season. I think i need to improve my team becouse i have good players but my team is not as good as the best one like Inter,Milan,Man UTD, Man city ecc...
I think i need a very good striker and maybe a very good CB.
Here's my team:
4-2-2-2(wing)
Neuer(Ochoa)
Corchia(Aurier) - Samba(Fazio) - Tourè(loan)(Galeano) - Coentrao(Riise)
Sissoko(Rodwell) - Poli(Rakitic)
Buonanotte(Menez)-Vucinic(Ba)
Adriano(boriello)-G.Rossi(Lukaku)

Adriano is very good as long as i say to him: "expet a performance" he's my top scorer but he's 30 years old.
In my mind i think to replace tourè with Howedes or David Luiz and maybe i start considering
selling boriello and buy a top scorer like Aguero or Dzeko...
any suggest?

Get Howedes, he's cheaper than David Luiz.

And for striker, get Christian Benitez.

David Luiz is great. Also look 4 Dédé Brazilian CB cheaper and great cb. About the striler i would buy Sanogo or Babacar. Get him toutored by Adriano. He turns into a beast

i like this save im doin one with milan i have an awesome team i play 4222 similar but mine the brazilian box style of 2 dms and 2 ams i have :

Sirigu/Asenjo

Van Der Wiel/Paulista- Miranda/Thiago Silva/Zapata/Vermaelen- Didac/Antonini

Sissoko/Poli- Flamini/Fosatti

Hamsik/Lucas Marcelinho- Pastore/Toni Kroos/Marco Veratti

Ibra/Dzeko- Pato/Lukaku
if i were u try get vermaelen i got him on a free mind this was patch 11.2.1, and i gt zapata on a free too!​

Sampdoria bought howedes 2 years ago so i need to spend 17ML to sign him.
Luiz is "only" 15 but he's not EU player so i have to think about it...
For forwards i'm thinking about:

Dzeko,Aguero,Hulk and i think that Sanchez maybe is a good solution as he can play in a lot of position but already have Buonanotte who's similar.
Babacar and Sanogo are both good but i've lukaku as young striker that follow adriano's suggestion (like "go dancing, go drinking" :P) and i'm thinking about signin someone with more experience.
I don't know about benitez, i'll see him.
Thanks a lot guys!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

i like this save im doin one with milan i have an awesome team i play 4222 similar but mine the brazilian box style of 2 dms and 2 ams i have :

Sirigu/Asenjo

Van Der Wiel/Paulista- Miranda/Thiago Silva/Zapata/Vermaelen- Didac/Antonini

Sissoko/Poli- Flamini/Fosatti

Hamsik/Lucas Marcelinho- Pastore/Toni Kroos/Marco Veratti

Ibra/Dzeko- Pato/Lukaku
if i were u try get vermaelen i got him on a free mind this was patch 11.2.1, and i gt zapata on a free too!​

i like this team, i think that fellaini instead of Flamini will be perfect for you and also Bale instead Didac for sure.

Sampdoria bought howedes 2 years ago so i need to spend 17ML to sign him.
Luiz is "only" 15 but he's not EU player so i have to think about it...
For forwards i'm thinking about:

Dzeko,Aguero,Hulk and i think that Sanchez maybe is a good solution as he can play in a lot of position but already have Buonanotte who's similar.
Babacar and Sanogo are both good but i've lukaku as young striker that follow adriano's suggestion (like "go dancing, go drinking" :P) and i'm thinking about signin someone with more experience.
I don't know about benitez, i'll see him.
Thanks a lot guys!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

i like this team, i think that fellaini instead of Flamini will be perfect for you and also Bale instead Didac for sure.

lol mate very good suggestions firslty i dont liek fellaini not the type of player for milan im looking at m'vila, matuidi!, bale yes is a great player but again yids will want big monies for him im looking at other options for the left and will probably bring some one in for the next season as didac is doing great and antonini provides good cover!

ps if he hasnt already been signed get mathias jorgensen from kobenhavn, ps where do u feel is weakest in your team?

lol mate very good suggestions firslty i dont liek fellaini not the type of player for milan im looking at m'vila, matuidi!, bale yes is a great player but again yids will want big monies for him im looking at other options for the left and will probably bring some one in for the next season as didac is doing great and antonini provides good cover!

ps if he hasnt already been signed get mathias jorgensen from kobenhavn, ps where do u feel is weakest in your team?

i feel that the week side is CB where Samba and Fazio are really good but only 12 in concentration and in strikers... Adriano,Vucinic,Lukaku and Ba are good but none of them are like Rooney or something like that... i wanna sign a big name like aguero or dzeko to bring more quality.
Fellaini in my save as DM is a MONSTER but i unsterstand that if you don't like a player you shoulden't sign him, i do the same!
I bought M'Villa in another Save with Inter F.C. ! He's really good but poli is better and you already have him (:
Mathias jhorghensen has too low concentration and i don't like it for a CB :D

Last edited:
Back