Twenti9

Reaction score
View attachment 203808

Welcome to my first story for FM Base and this will be a rather interesting save for me, and hopefully for you guys as well. For the first time ever, I've decided to keep things really tough, and depict a story of starting off real low and ending my career till FM17 comes out on a high, all in 1 save, and hopefully my only save, just to see how far I'll go.

- Chua Yuxuan
- Singaporean (Majulah Singapura!)
- National 'A' Licence (studying for a Continental C Licence)
- Semi-Pro Footballer
- Unemployed

Management Style
Keeping things balanced between Tracksuit and Tactical manager. Up-ed the attributes on Tactical coaching and pretty much kept everything the same on the Mental attributes

==================================================================================================================
Game Play Day 1
==================================================================================================================

Not used to starting the game unemployed and with the 'experience' that I have, wasn't hoping for much in the Job Center.

View attachment 203835

Blackburn, Fulham and Cambridge were all taken on 2nd Game Day.

There were only Castilla and Real Sociedad 'B'. Ideally it will be a fairy tale to manage Castilla and climb up the ranks to the first team but job's taken.

So I applied for the job at Sociedad, went for the interview, and got the job (yay!).

Real Sociedad 'B'
View attachment 203833

Managing in the 'B' team means you have no control on who the boss (First Team Manager) is hiring or firing. Working on a measly sum of $0 in transfer budget, $14,000k in wages. Expectations for the season is set at a achievable 'Avoid Relegation'.

View attachment 203816

Having been assigned/given/chosen a team, like everyone else, first thing I went to the squad list. Some decent young players with an average ability of 3.5 stars and potential ability of 4 stars.
View attachment 203827

Squad size is on the lean side of 17, with most players shown in the squad list belonging to the U-19 side, not sure why I can't get them to play for me.
View attachment 203829

Key Players
Ander Bardaji (GK), 20yrs, Spain
Good reflexes, command of area, physicality. Potential 5 Stars.

View attachment 203824

Andoni Ugarte (CB), 20yrs, Spain
Decent defending attributes, one of the better ones in the squad. What i need in a Ball Playing Defender (stopper), aggressive, teamwork, work rate. Potential 5 Stars

View attachment 203823

Eneko Capilla (AMRLC), 20yrs, Spain
Star of the team. Technically gifted and the kind of player where you shove to the flank and let him work his magic. Nothing to offer physically, but top playmaking attributes. Current ability stands at 4.5. Could see him being promoted to the first team very soon

View attachment 203817

Other players that I've inherited are Artiz Elustondo (CB), Srdjan Babic (CB), Iosu Ibarbia (DR), Luca Sangalli (AMC). All players listed are potential 4/5 Stars.

View attachment 203814 View attachment 203812 View attachment 203813 View attachment 203811

~**Will be dedicating the next post for Tactics and Friendlies Update**~

Last edited: