himmi

Reaction score
So i havent really been playing alot of the previous FM but this 2012 i really got into, im now in like year 2040 or something, and to me the playerbase is really really low.. For example im finding it hard to find a good left back for my team cause atm theres like only one good that can be found. Ive sent scouts all around and stuff and in the search tab these only one left back with 4½ stars (which i prefer) but milan aint selling him for nothing, i offered like 150 million but no dice.

Is this by default or is it possible that there just aint any left backs at the moment in my game.

1) how many leagues do you have loaded up
2) what database did you use when you started?

well the main ones from england, italy, france, spain etc

what do you mean by database? this is the original copy without any patching done or anything. i read that if you update the databases or something the teams update the rosters and basically your team disappears.

you know you can add more leagues that will increase the amount of players you have available...

database, small, big, large or huge, you select it at the start of the game when setting up! the bigger it is the more players are added and go hand in hand with the nations you select :)

on a small db loading up just England EPL will give you like 4k players, on medium - 6k on large like 8k and huge 10k for example..

you cannot change it now during the game though! always play with large :)

oh ye, well the database was the biggest i could choose.

but basically i have all the biggest leagues (well about 10 leagues) so i dont think there would even be players that i want on the other ones even if i would load em aswell.

left back is normally one of the hardest positions to find quality players in and has been for a while, its a problem in the real world as well, hence it rears its head in the game!

I am pretty sure that you should be able to find some really good regens that far in mate.. especially with the database and amount of leagues..

you just need to search!

go to major clubs in Africa and start right from the top and check every team! you are bound to find at least 8 wonderkids! I will bet my house on it, same goes for Asia, South America, all continents :)

but start in Africa! Es Tunis, ASEC, Raja Casablanca all have great regens!

Well this is why i use editor sometimes, i`m not pleased with the new regens players and i put to many clubs 20 at youth academy and coaching .... but still get few top players in game...

Just save yourself like 12 hours and use Genie Scout.. Or be lame like Raikan and look through every single club in Africa/Asia/South America :)

P.s scouts suck balls..

Last edited: