A Strange Arsenal Game

• Thread starter Thread starter sarang27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

sarang27

Reaction score
I have read a lot of posts here and on other FM12 based websites and I cant find a save quite like mine. Maybe its the beauty of FM12 that no 2 games are alike. But I wanted to know if anyone else has seen anything similar.

I have just started an Arsenal save. Straight off the bat ManCity come in and bid for Arshavin (18m), Sagna (31m) and Ryo (8m). The little russian is off immediately. Sagna I really didnt want to sell as there are no RB's at Arsenal. But 31m is too good and off he goes. Ryo stays put. I buy in Christian (6.25m as a defensive LB) and 3 young RB's as Arsenal dont seem to have any of those either. But then it comes to trying to solve the MC position (I play a controlling 4-1-3-2) and I have plumped for Hamsik. But I had to really pay up - 50m spread over 48months. Also trying to close a deal on Tymochenko I think (DM cover for Song).

From posts I have read Arshavin does indeed go to ManCity, but for only around 10m and Sagna at 31m??? Has anyone sold RvP as in this game he is utter pants.

While I am at it - I am finding the player CA/PA star rating really very odd. There are relatively weak stat players rated at 3 - 3.5 - 4 stars, but players that have bid and appropriate stats like Diame are rated 2.5 stars? This from 20/20 scouts. Also Diame is only like 24yrs old. Will his star rating (PA) now improve if he comes to Arsenal as our training facilities are 5 star vs his current club (I think 3 star facilities)?

I'm a little confused to the overall point of the thread, you made money out of the Great Bank of World Football? Welcome to the club :D.

Diame stats are likely to stay put as he has no more potential to full. Also you are managing Arsenal, which means the scouts gonna take your club status into account and compare the player to the clubs ability as a whole. So if you want a 4 star report you need to scout someone like Vidal or Essien (In FM 11 not sure about now). Dont be discouraged by Diame rating, take it on board he is still a good player, just in comparison to they club he is not the savior.

True - I suppose the post is a bit random. But just caught me by surprise as in *most* games I have played in the past its near impossible to sell anyone ever. Also the numbers just seemed really large (almost double for Arshavin) versus what others were seeing.

I have read a lot of posts here and on other FM12 based websites and I cant find a save quite like mine. Maybe its the beauty of FM12 that no 2 games are alike. But I wanted to know if anyone else has seen anything similar.

I have just started an Arsenal save. Straight off the bat ManCity come in and bid for Arshavin (18m), Sagna (31m) and Ryo (8m). The little russian is off immediately. Sagna I really didnt want to sell as there are no RB's at Arsenal. But 31m is too good and off he goes. Ryo stays put. I buy in Christian (6.25m as a defensive LB) and 3 young RB's as Arsenal dont seem to have any of those either. But then it comes to trying to solve the MC position (I play a controlling 4-1-3-2) and I have plumped for Hamsik. But I had to really pay up - 50m spread over 48months. Also trying to close a deal on Tymochenko I think (DM cover for Song).

From posts I have read Arshavin does indeed go to ManCity, but for only around 10m and Sagna at 31m??? Has anyone sold RvP as in this game he is utter pants.

While I am at it - I am finding the player CA/PA star rating really very odd. There are relatively weak stat players rated at 3 - 3.5 - 4 stars, but players that have bid and appropriate stats like Diame are rated 2.5 stars? This from 20/20 scouts. Also Diame is only like 24yrs old. Will his star rating (PA) now improve if he comes to Arsenal as our training facilities are 5 star vs his current club (I think 3 star facilities)?
Van Persie is Amazing i think you are just not utilising him properly. I use him in the Trequartista role, got him scoring freely up until winter then he got inured and would only assist after thatView attachment 208020

Back