A Striker Like Vagner Love

MadDogAleckz

Reaction score
I have signed Vagner Love but for some reason he keeps getting minor injuries every so often...I was wondering if there was a good striker like him to replace him when he gets injured?

what team are you, and how much do you have to spend on him??

i am Man City, my other strikers include robinho (i play him at AML mainly), balotelli, love, sturridge and caicedo (who also keeps getting injured)...i have about 15mill to spend maybe a bit more

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

oh and marquinhos, but he is quite like balotelli and robinho i think

Is it me or does Vagner Love always have a stage in the season where he doesn't score for like 5 or 6 games scores and then does the same again. I'm not expecting him to score every game, but it's weird that he is consistent for like 10 games and then suddenly dies away. For me he does absolutely nothing and misses guilt edge chances. I guess no one is a machine.

I would personally play Balotelli at AML, push Robinho up front. I would say look at
Fabio Quagliarella(Udinese, 8m)
I would say you need more of a target man stirkier to be honest. So look at
Pavel Pogrebnyak(Zenit, 10m)
Oscar Cardozo(BEnfica, 6m)

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Is it me or does Vagner Love always have a stage in the season where he doesn't score for like 5 or 6 games scores and then does the same again. I'm not expecting him to score every game, but it's weird that he is consistent for like 10 games and then suddenly dies away. For me he does absolutely nothing and misses guilt edge chances. I guess no one is a machine.

He usually does well for me. I suppose it depends on each individual game, whether he is settling, and how you play him.

Vagner Love always gets goals for me...he is my top scorer in my first season in november with like 16 goals, even tho he gets injured all the time :(

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

i like balotelli up front...hes scored 15 goals so far.....thanks for the suggestions stuart!

i like balotelli up front...hes scored 15 goals so far.....thanks for the suggestions stuart!

Balotelli plays better on the wing for me and a lot of other people. Getting a high quality winger can be difficult, and he can become one.

In my game, Vagner love doesn't score a goal for like 9-10 games but he did 41 assists last season (and only 9 goals :P!)

Balotelli plays better on the wing for me and a lot of other people. Getting a high quality winger can be difficult, and he can become one.
I do play him on the wing when Wright Phillips gets injured....but then again with robinho on left wing and wright phillips on the right ( hes scored 122 goals and 15 assissts so far this season :P ),he does have competition for a place on the wings

I do play him on the wing when Wright Phillips gets injured....but then again with robinho on left wing and wright phillips on the right ( hes scored 122 goals and 15 assissts so far this season :P ),he does have competition for a place on the wings

122 goals or 12 goals? |)

Vagner Love has didn't that great for my Tottenham team. But his starting to score a few goals now and is doing good. Well it is his first season and his kind of already taking Pavlyuchenkos spot as first team striker. So far he hasn't got any injuries for me :D

i actually got vagner love taching balloteli an currently replaced vagner love with balloteli and robinho with roque santa cruz, working fine.. (both got injured, am i unlucky or what?)

on my everton game vagner love is top scorer in prem with 17 in 22, he also 3rd top scorer in europe even though i didnt got through qualifiers like other top scorers.
As suggestions i would look at cardozo as he is guaranteed to score goals, has more strength and heading ability than love

2 Players who are better and cheaper than Vagner Love. Marcus Berg & Charlie Davies.

if u want a striker like vagner love then aguero and vela r ur best options.
good dribbling and finishing

by the way how many goals do sturridge and caicedo score a season?
wud luv 2 know

i had caicedo first season scores 16 goals in 9 matches ans sold him to spurs for 16.5mil, he only scored 2 after that 4 rest of season

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

v love never had any of those injuries in my game. u could avoid those by getting a gud fitness coach like grant downie.

Back